Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

coming back to the corrado realm :)

hey guys , just thought id say that after a year without a running c i have desided to rejoin the ranks , i have found my self a g60 and thought i would say ello once again :) as you will proberly see me with eaven more questiojns than with the valver :p

Prepare to become very good friends with the staff at your local petrol station :lol:

Yes, you can not drive them slowly. Stay away from that rev limiter though. :lol: It begs you to put your foot down and before you know it.... Good choice though, I love my G60. Any pics?

thanks for the welcome guys :)

no picks as yet havent picked her up yet :)

hoping that it will be a nice upgrade from the valver but not too shure what to expect lol , is there much diference in driving style? my 20ltr had to be thrashed to get anywere :(

No thrashing of a g60 req'd, can drive them really lazily, mine will pull cleanly and strongly in 5th from 25mph.

Just remember to keep the revs and engine load down until oil has reached 80 degrees and treat it to regular oil and filter changes.

You won't regret going G60 :lol:

You're gonna love the torque after the valver. Of course there's no NEED to thrash it..... Seriously it's a lovely engine and like nothing else I've ever driven. And if I go away and don't drive it for a couple of days I fall in love with it all over again when I get back behind the wheel.

This is a cool vid if you haven't seen it. Sh*te quality I know but it's an old clip of Tiff in a G60. Watching it will make you glad you went for one! :D

haah nice , been a while lol hope to pick her up this tuesday goto drive her back a few miles though so i guess ill be setled in by that time :)

No thrashing of a g60 req'd, can drive them really lazily, mine will pull cleanly and strongly in 5th from 25mph.

Just remember to keep the revs and engine load down until oil has reached 80 degrees and treat it to regular oil and filter changes.

You won't regret going G60 :lol:

I second this - coming from a Golf GTI 16v (which you really had to thrash the tits off), the G60 will happily cruise around at 40 in 5th, it's really weird. It loves being at low revs and has loads of low-down torque. I've not even driven mine fast yet (combination of getting to know the car, plus damp conditions and cheap-ass tyres) but looking forward to opening her up a bit if I get into a situation where I can. G60 FTW!

well i have picked up the 20vt and have to say i love it she gives me the flexibility of relaxed driving or powere when i need it , shes fun , exiting and a corrado in state .

so hope to see you all around once more :) xx

well going to wait for abit untill i get a remap , lets me get used to how to drive her and the power gain from my 2ltr , pondering atm realy but no longer carless s thats great , smiles all round :)

purple , shes the 180bhp moddle from the seat leon , forged intake , k&n induction and verry tidy , had a play woth a 300zx earlier and was realy fun although still new to the tubo style , shes got the 20ltr grarbox and the g60 clutch atm but will be fitting new breaks as its tight atm .

outher than that i will let you all know on more work that has been done butshe was advertised in the fore sale section here and couldnt resist. :)