Sign in to follow this  
peanut

rado number 9.....

completely bog stock standard G-plate 1.8 valver, 3 owners from new, all from the same family. fsh. 166k no tax or mot. Overall in really good condition, leading edge of bonnet and wings being the worst, badly faded and a few stone chips. Little bit of bubbling on the tailgate (bottom left of window).

Interior is near immaculate with only a little bit of sagging on the drivers bolster. ALL the electris work :lol:

Exhaust is blowing and i can almost scratch my ear with the handbrake :D Other than that its pretty much spot on. Noy had a chance to give it a good going over yet but well chuffed so far.

Im going to try a bit of reverse pyschology here...normally when i get a new project i say ill keep it and...well dont.

Sooooo....in no way whatsoever am i keeping this car...no way hosay 8)

Big thanks to Nikki for giving me a lift to pick it up in the rain (cheers missus :D )

Will get some more pics when i get to see it in daylight.

Thanks for looking

Gav

And another one Gav, alomst into double figures..

Pics of the bonnet and slam panel will be hapenning on Saturday..

wahey another one mate you are dedicated to the cause,is this called' the goony' ref the reg?

:D

:lol: I was trying to make up a name from his reg for ages and didnt come up with much. Gav reckoins "Gooony" is going to stick. Thanks for that :lol:

Mate u need help!. :lol:

Nah Gav's beyond help!

Should have bought my Cabbie mate! Broken the chain! ;)

Welcome back (well it's not really like you left did you!)

Mate, you've almost had more Rados than I've had cars! Hats off to thee sir! :salute:

He has had triple the amount of rados than I have had cars :lol:

Ah well, good to see another rado on the drive.

They are both actually minging, neither has been washed in a few months lol! Good thing it doesnt come out in that pic :lol:

completely bog stock standard G-plate 1.8 valver, 3 owners from new, all from the same family. fsh. 166k no tax or mot. Overall in really good condition, leading edge of bonnet and wings being the worst, badly faded and a few stone chips. Little bit of bubbling on the tailgate (bottom left of window).

Interior is near immaculate with only a little bit of sagging on the drivers bolster. ALL the electris work :lol:

Exhaust is blowing and i can almost scratch my ear with the handbrake :D Other than that its pretty much spot on. Noy had a chance to give it a good going over yet but well chuffed so far.

Im going to try a bit of reverse pyschology here...normally when i get a new project i say ill keep it and...well dont.

Sooooo....in no way whatsoever am i keeping this car...no way hosay 8) Big thanks to Nikki for giving me a lift to pick it up in the rain (cheers missus :D )

Will get some more pics when i get to see it in daylight.

Thanks for looking

Gav

That didnt work very well did it :lol: Soon to be Mr Beige's. Tis a good'n.

i give up :(

And I believe that like I believed the "I'm not getting shot of this one" line! :lol:

So votes for what color will Gav go for next?

i give up :(

And I believe that like I believed the "I'm not getting shot of this one" line! :lol:

So votes for what color will Gav go for next?

invisible