Sign in to follow this  
Andy_G60

Moonlight blue G60

HI, have been lerking about on the site for a while now and got to say a big well done to all the members on here, this is my first corrado so not overally clued up on them so all the advice on here has been invaluable!

Anyways a bit about me, am Andy and from Chesterfield, as i said am sure some of you recognise the car as mikes old one, not got to many plans for it due to all the work mike and matt put into the car, would also like to say thanks to the people that offered to help me when i split a coolant hose at harewood house, much appreciated, anyways on we the photo's

rado04.jpg

co8.jpg

co6.jpg

c14.jpg

c15.jpg

c2int.jpg

c2.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c9.jpg

c11.jpg

c10.jpg

Looks spot on! Like the black logo's on the center caps too 8)

The exhaust cut out in the rear bumper could do with deleting though...

cheers guys, haha yeah greeny certainly got my moneys worth out of that set, got another set for my archs to munch on now :lol:

yeah just bought a spare rear bumper so can get on we smooth it out including the towing eye cover, the front bumper needs a respray as well so not sure if to smooth that as well, any idea's or advice would be gratefully recieved :lol:

my advice is dont copy mine,they already look alike as it is!!

still got that remote in the car for ya as well :lol:

oh yeah totally forgot about that!!, might be a good excuse for a little photoshoot or summat 8)

my advice is dont copy mine,they already look alike as it is!!

still got that remote in the car for ya as well :lol:

oh yeah totally forgot about that!!, might be a good excuse for a little photoshoot or summat 8)

yeah,i'll have to make sure i get her cleaned up 1st,she's not been washed for a while :lol:

Nice to see its still looking clean Andy!! Glad it went to a good home after matt had it.

Looking awesome on the Borbets!

Nice to see its still looking clean Andy!! Glad it went to a good home after matt had it.

Looking awesome on the Borbets!

cheers mike, not sure what to do wheel wise, got some bbs rm's that am going to make into 9s and dont know wether to put them on the golf or rado? :?

Setone- not sure yet, just want to get it back into the condition that it used to be, already booked in we daz and rob to work there magic on it and get it back to the standard seem to here so much about, if had a pound for everyone thats said "this is mikes old one aint it" at shows and gave a positive reply to it i wouldnt say id be a millionaire but id prob be a tenner better off :lol:

Only plans so far is a trip to g-werks the new year and to have the rear bumper smoothed and front bumper re-painted, not sure wether to smooth the front or not, nearly got a g60greeny replica as it is so could do we doing something different to his :lol:

Looks absolutely bad ass!

As others have said, the detailed Borbet lettering on the centre caps is a nice touch and helps break up the expanse of silver you normally get with the flat centres on those wheels.

Really really nice!

Looking great as ever, saw it at Harewood (with the split pipe) and it still looked good although you were ploughing the dirt it is so low..

Keep up the good work..

Only plans so far is a trip to g-werks the new year and to have the rear bumper smoothed and front bumper re-painted, not sure wether to smooth the front or not, nearly got a g60greeny replica as it is so could do we doing something different to his :lol:

just get it done mate,should finish the exterior off just nicely,plus i think i partin we the rado soon anyway :(