Sign in to follow this  
Jon_vr6

Mats

Whats everyones opinion on these mats ive designed with the help of Goldies pictures lol! Ignore the cream carpet as mines black

Good or bad?

look v kool, maybe have a darker blue piping for the blue storms and green for the green storm....

just my 2ps worth :D

Ive asked justmatz for the darkest blue i can have so will prob be darker than the picture! Goldies got green piping on his so with me having a blue storm thought blue would be best!

Soory ive not got back to you Jon, i cant remember which style i went for, i think it was the middle one and they were about 70 quid..

Liking your design, id agree with the blue trim suggestion.

No worries forgot you went to the RR day! Only thing is justmatz only do a navy blue which is the darkest blue they do ill ask to see if they can do a darker one like the above!

not sure on the group buy, am pretty sure they are made to order. so you can basically personalise them.

maybe if someone just got a generic deisgn say 3 types, a differnt one for each model, ie 16v g60 vr6.

again only problem being that im sure people would want diff colours to suit therye particular rado.......

not impossible...justmatz are the guys to speak too....

Auto Style mats are top banana, we can seel em at work but ive looked into getting group buy discount to no avail, unless you can talk to them as a person (or forum) and the company. because i was going through the shop where i work it was no use :(

Could you do one in black with black edge to match the VAG mats? I think they look great, always wished I had something to replace the horrible bit I've got in the back there...like the storm logo 8)

Doh! I've just looked at the pic properly and realised it's not in the boot!! Having said that though could they do one? And give it a thick bit of foam around the spare wheel to flatten it out like in a Mk3?

Doh! I've just looked at the pic properly and realised it's not in the boot!! Having said that though could they do one? And give it a thick bit of foam around the spare wheel to flatten it out like in a Mk3?

Justmatz do boot mats aswell, give them a ring, really helpfull guys when i sorted my ones out..

Justmatz dont do a darker blue just Navy which we think is too light for what i need back to the drawing board i think!

Yeah, really can't fault Just matz for their quality! Had a couple of sets in the C and am planning to get a set made for the LCR in the new year 8)

you know the carpet fasteners that connect the carpet to the floor are they easy to remove as my standard one at the moment has one in the middle and the justmatz have two either side so id have to remove the old one before putting new ones on?? am i going to be left with a great big hole??