Sign in to follow this  
BILLCOR

Whats my Recaro Interior Worth

I'm changing the interior in the VR, Its beige leather with Electric/Heated Recaros, the condition is not the best, only the drivers bolster is a bit worn, but with a bit of knowhow and elbow grease it could all look pretty good, I just cant be bothered with the hassle of doing it, I'm going BLACK All plastics and trim will be included, heres some pics, what do you think would be a fair price?

When you say "set" Roddy do you mean - front/back seats and doorcards?

well i only needed the front Recaro's :lol: so didn't have to buy the rest...........tho in a way I did :lol: :lol:

do i smell creamish leather recaro's :o

very much the wrong time of year for me to be buyin these,mind u they look like they may need a bit to much tlc for me,might be better off gettin mine retrimmed instead,unless u just wanna swap for some cloth recaros an all my black plastics etc :D

I paid £650ish for a pair of grey leather recaros and then re-conollised them myself, it cost £50 and a good day's work with the kit from Furniture Clinic. They were probably however in slightly better condition than the ones in yours but after refurb that means nothing anyway.

There's a cloth recaro interior for sale right now, seats and door cards for £850. If you're changing to black so swapping carpets, plastics and the lot you've gotta be looking at least close to that even if the leather needs a whole sort out. Or spend a bit of money getting it done yourself then hold out for top dollar?

Agreeing with Tony here, the cloth ones that are up for sale are for the seats only and you have the entire cream interior, worth remembering that beige parcel shelves are a worth a bomb as they arent exactly common..

I wouldnt like to put a price on the interior but 400 is way too low...

Think if you were to give them a bit of a clean up,that would improve the prices being quoted.

To be fair they do look dirty :(

I`m sure some elbow grease would do wonders for them.

Suppose it just depends what you intend doing.

Are you just selling to fund the black interior,if so I`m sure there are plenty people who will swap you. :)

if i had a darker car i'd do you a straight swap for my late cloth recaro interior :lol:

Thanks for all the opinions guys, I know its not in the best condition and I also know it could be made to look pretty good using the proper products and techniques, but as I said, I just cant be bothered with the hassle, I've already sourced new front seats and most of the trim and the existing interior is more or less sold. I know that some of you, maybe all :) will be thinking I'm an idiot for getting rid of the recaros as they seem to be the must have accessory in the seating department, but all I want is a nice interior and for me this is the easiest way, so nehnehnehnehneh! :lol:

Good for you Bill be a trendsetter not a follower :lol: :lol:

Jesus! when I first read that I thought it said Trainspotter :lol: