Sign in to follow this  
kuipers23

MFA readings.

Most of the settings on my MFA seem to work. The temp changes as it should be. The out door temp seems acurate. The MPG is a bit suss but the MPH is all cocked up.

As yet I have not seen it go above 31 mph. I have tried reseting it but it does the same thing.

The read outs for the MPG are a little strange. They are the sort you would get if you had a 5l v12. Sometimes its as low as 12 mpg.

Is there a way of fixing this problem I know its only a minor thing but everything else on the car works so this one little thing is annoying me.

I have a 1994 2.0l 16v corrado.

Thanks

How does the MPG respond when you reset it and are at full speed (ie not town driving) - sometimes in town if you've just started - the MPG can drop really low.

MPH is all cocked up.

As yet I have not seen it go above 31 mph. I have tried reseting it but it does the same thing.

I may be missunderstanding you mate, but just to make it clear - the MPH reading on the MFA is your average MPH for your journey, not your actual MPH.

Hey, i own a 1.8 16v and have silly reading for the mpg, i wouldnt go by what it says. It usually reads at 20mpg when im just crusing along the motorway. As for the MPH reading, as Walesy said its an average speed, Mine usually sits at around 30 anyway.