Sign in to follow this  
ali moore

she aint gunna live for ever

so what next,

i just dont no, what the fek car could replace her ( my trusty VR) thats trusty , not rusty, people keep saying "you've had that a long time now" and i think "well that's a no brainer"or is that just me. some twat even said "she's lookin dated" flippin knob. he drove a poxy micra. this person is no longer in my life, my choice, lol, knob.but other than an R32 what???????

Every car I've had I normally start thinking about selling after 12-18 months of owning them. But i've had the C for 2 1/2 years and it's caused me the most problems of any car i've had....but I've never thought about selling it, I'm in the process of getting a new engine for it at the moment and I have absolutly no ideas to sell at any time in the future, regardless of what people say about it. i get far more thumbs up than down about the car

dated,hardly i would say it still looks very stylish compared to allot of boring modern cars,the progression for me would be(dont shoot) the TT with the right mods i think this car looks stunning and is different than the rest on the road,still like the R32 but just looks like any other golf imop...

yup, recon you right, i love her to bits she aint goin no where, but she might have to sit next to a 911 on the drive at some point in time, i like the 1990 style.