Sign in to follow this  
barker44

electric window stopped working

after drying the passenger footwell up, i tried my electric windows to check the window seals and let abit of air in........the passenger side window did not work (although an hour before it did) but now there is a clicking noise from what sounds like a relay module coming from the drivers side somewhere so the relays seam to be working. i tried to take the door pannel off to have a look but some kind of hidden screw or something stopped me by the speaker and i gave up bfore i started kicking something and throwing tools around......... lololol

The drivers side window does work though.....

Any ideas?

my passenger window stopped working for about 4 months.....got a new motor and mechanism...but never got round to fitting it :? .....then one night about a month ago i went through a big puddle...... and splashed a few people by accident .....got caught in traffic and two wet people got into the car....one on each side and set about me :shock: ....a few kicks to the head and a bit of abuse and they were off.......slamming the doors as they went.......leaving me a bit sore but not too bad considering.......but then on the way home i happened to try my passenger window(did this now and again as i could hear a click)and it worked :lol:

i wouldn't advise this.....but your motor/mechanism may only be stuck

good luck :D

my passenger window stopped working for about 4 months.....got a new motor and mechanism...but never got round to fitting it :? .....then one night about a month ago i went through a big puddle...... and splashed a few people by accident .....got caught in traffic and two wet people got into the car....one on each side and set about me :shock: ....a few kicks to the head and a bit of abuse and they were off.......slamming the doors as they went.......leaving me a bit sore but not too bad considering.......but then on the way home i happened to try my passenger window(did this now and again as i could hear a click)and it worked :lol:

i wouldn't advise this.....but your motor/mechanism may only be stuck

good luck :D

" two wet people got into the car....one on each side and set about me"

do you drive a mcclaren F1? :!

" two wet people got into the car....one on each side and set about me"

do you drive a mcclaren F1? :!

one came in the passenger side head first trying to grab/punch....while defending myself against him.....which aint that easy sitting down with a seatbelt on....the other dude opened the drivers door and introduced me too his boots.......so you dont have to sit on the middle for them both to get you......not something i'd recommend anyway :D

edit....just re read what i said originally.......ok they didn't exactly get ''in''......but they got in enough :D

lolol, lucky they didnt drag u out and start at u. thanks for the info ill try slaming the door a couple of times lolol, like i said the motor worked 30min before