Sign in to follow this  
vtecEater

New here.. here's the baby

So I'm not new to the VW world, been in it since started driving about 4years ago, but new to this site. I figured I'd say hey and post pics of my baby... I bought her about 3 or 4 months ago and love it, i put some pics of my last car up too, i bought the corrado and replaced the gli, it was sitting at stage two, but the corrado feels so much more like a car rather than a luxury ride. And after being in the mk4 to the corrado all i have to say is i'll never own anything but a corrado again in my life. And i did buy the car how it sits in the pics, i have been going threw all main. issues to get her in tip top shape before tearing into the motor for work and parts. Hope you all like them

DSC01198.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

DSC01170.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

looks mint, not seen those seatbelts b4 :shock:

those aren't the normal seatbelts?? is that what your saying?? I'm still learning on corrados, i do know a lot about mk4's but now learning all on corrado's.. or at least trying :lol:

They are the normal belts for you guys, we dont have the ones like that here, just normal over the shoulder ones..

nice 8) where you from mate?? i seem to remember the place you took one of your pics, is it in washington??

nice 8) where you from mate?? i seem to remember the place you took one of your pics, is it in washington??

I'm from the states.... Ohio to be exact... anyways thats a park that i live by in cincinnati, ohio.

Thanks for the comments guys 8)

Nice, mean, minimalist look to your Corrado. 8)

I would prefer no tinted orangy light thang - but I am very old! :lol:

yeah the yellow actually doesn't look too bad since fogs and turns match, but my idea is to with all smoked, hopefully sometime soon. I like the dark dub look and thinkin i'll stick with it