Sign in to follow this  
ghee60

Inpro Copies (SONAR)

Anyone else got a set of SONAR headlamps? I just bought a set off ebay seem as good quality as my old Inpro's but ive not got a running C at the moment so cant test em.

Any thoughts?

They cost me £150 all in including postage from belgium and they were really well packed! Ill post up some pics tonight when i get in from work

Hmmm, interesting. I presume these can be set up to be suitable for right hand drive like the InPros?

Are they specifically designed for early Corrados, like the Inpros are? I know the Inpros fit late models as well, they just don't fit perfectly.

well they are the same shape as the early spec corrado lights, tabs are in the same place and wiring looks to match so thats as good a fit as id expect lol

plastic lens on em, on further investigation they say Corrado95 on the side of the box, so could be late spec.

Seems they are made by a company called dectane but stamped as SONAR

Ive not got a corrado with a front end at the moment so no pics im afraid

Yup would be good to see if they are just straight copies of the In-pro's or are proper late-spec shaped...

Ghee, is there any-one local to you with a alte C to try this out on?

Would also be good to see a side by side in-pro vs Sonar in the dark to see which is better...

Yup would be good to see if they are just straight copies of the In-pro's or are proper late-spec shaped...

Ghee, is there any-one local to you with a alte C to try this out on?

Would also be good to see a side by side in-pro vs Sonar in the dark to see which is better...

go on there website and it seems there is no difference as they are listed from 90-95 so they have to be early style as the late type will not fit in early wings or i might be wrong, as the inpros gap more by the wings than the vr oems ,please correct me if so i dont mind this is how we learn :D

You can fit late spec lenses to early spec headlights without a problem, i did this last week. Late spec just fills the gap that is between the edge of the lens and wing on early spec.

You can fit late spec lenses to early spec headlights without a problem, i did this last week. Late spec just fills the gap that is between the edge of the lens and wing on early spec.

agh right so the early wings and lights have a bigger gap than the later ones , cheers for the correction