Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Decided to break - suprisingly straightforward

After much deliberation I decided to break the Corrado - bit of a whim but amazed how straightforward it was, doors, bonnet, dsahboard off / out within the space of an hour, even managed to get all glass out without any breakages.

LMAO

@ g60greeny, those yellow recaros would look way cool compared to beige you want next to the red, proper 90's styling 8)

Remembered that I had a spare 1/18 Revell Corrado and a tin of Nugget Yellow paint lurking somewhere, little winter project for the evenings

I'll be interested to see how you make the switch over to early grille & bumper, haha.

Alternatively paint the wheels black, change the body to aqua blue, put a dent in the drivers door and don't wash it for 6 months. It'll be the perfect Corrado then.

:wink:

Ha - my G60 has the later bonnet and grille so no need to change - bit stumped on how to get a VR6 looking like a G60 though :lol:

Did the same to my model. Got as far as spraying the shell etc and then my g/f pointed out what a sad bastard I was for doing that.

She had a valid point and I duly chucked that, my anoraks, laminated VW brochures and my £56.34 VR6 badge in the bin.

'll just get on with being a sad bastard then - might even sew a new patch on my anorak tonight, after ironing my underpants of course :D

Did the same to my model. Got as far as spraying the shell etc and then my g/f pointed out what a sad bastard I was for doing that.

She had a valid point and I duly chucked that, my anoraks, laminated VW brochures and my £56.34 VR6 badge in the bin.

I don't think you've met Andy's wife. I bet she's been calling him "sad bastard" for three days now... hahaha (it's true isn't it Andy?)