Sign in to follow this  
vwdeviant

Did Stan or Jay buy the Renshaw Rado?

Damn i have let the cat out the bag....

Dammit, that's my mod. [strike:um9nb2ng]Pussy[/strike:um9nb2ng] Cat fur is the in thing this season.

All those extra leather covered number plates and engine covers we're missing out on.

:) I must say that C's over here in general attract a different type of driver than the UK (and younger due to cheaper insurance).

Think UK Saxo or Corsa owners and you'll get a rough idea of their type of *styling* mods :D

Dutch

these guys wont know about non uk shows..

All those extra leather covered numberplates and engine covers we're missing out on. How can we carry on with our miserable little lives knowing we're missing out on so much engineering talent?

So when was the last time you went to SEMA then Mr international big shot?

which tw@t set up the poll then?

I did. What of it?

You're right. Nobody outside of the UK has engineering talent.

501103751_50d4221e15.jpg

501062836_a279e9bb81.jpg

501095309_3eefad02f7.jpg

501089173_671c50a4a4.jpg

501089665_c5a08426e9.jpg

561830949_9c544097ce.jpg

562456086_7e67e35217.jpg

562761263_cf10d2553d.jpg

These lot should get themselves up to stealth.

I take it you went to SEMA last year then? Good for you. I was invited by Samco, but couldn't justify the costs to look at diamond studded wheels and lairy paintwork.

TBH Who gives a flying :censored: who goes where...

Go to whatever shows you like for your reasons...

Me? I go primarily to meet friends, then look at cars and whatever else...it's a social thing...Not a bragging thing..

I started this off as it appeared Jay and Stan were the only ones showing real interest on here and ED38. So after it went so quickly I was hoping that it had gone to some-one who will keep it and show it this year..

The Poll was supposed to be a lighthearted way of finding out what hd happened to it.

Bristol: I'm truely Sorry as it seems to have offended you.

Glad to see "some" know who has got it and I'm sure they'll keep a guiding hand on it's direction..

Mods. can we shut this down before it becomes another "V7 vs rest of the world" thread.. cheers.

I have to agree. We seem to be down to the usual 'us and them' situation that we often find ourselves in when it comes to discussion about shows and the scene in general.

But i'd rather people just get it out of their system tbh so will leave it open for now unless it gets personal and bitchy.