taken a while for me to get these up,

its a 2 l 16v

full service history and only 96k

wasnt to bad for 1800 with a years tax and test

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00136-1.jpg

DSC00135-1.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

will be dropping it about 60mm dont want to go to lower, i want anew set of alloys to just need to chose, i am thinking bbs splits but its been over done

yer i know cause they look the tits. playin with the car will wait till i get a few little things sorted out like that dent in the passenger wing and the front and rear bumpers need a respray also a couple of little niggles but nothing major. i dono what 60mm drop will look like on a 16 inch wheel but it wont look bad

yer dragon green, its my fav colour for the corrado. got a spare set of rear lights to tint all red with orig reverse lights left white. should be cool also got a 50mm inlet fully ported and polished with a knife edge and ported tb should give a little extra repsonce, will put pics up soon cause it has a broken bit on it and need to know if it will make n e diference

well heres some pic of the manifold and tb

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

and this bit is broke, need to know if it will make a difference ?

DSC00143.jpg

That is a nice colour mate. Ive never seen those wheels before and will look and handle even better for being lowered. I know what you mean about sorting out those 'little niggles' I picked up a g reg 16v in dec with just over 50 k on the clock, she looks a bit of a shed up close- parking dents galore but runs sweet.Im going to get the bodywork and respray done in the summer, - cant wait. 8) Were the pics taken on chobham common by any chance? In the carpark that overlooks the m3? looks familiar.

thanks for the nice comments, erm yer it was exactly there in chobham its not to bad to for taking pictures.

i know what u mean about ppl looking at you, but i suppose ppl are nosey

i am warming ish to the wheels i might take them off and repaint then cause they dont look great, just dont have anouther set to put on while i do it which is always fun.

still missing my mk3 polos at the moe tho

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

just something about them i love

and this bit is broke, need to know if it will make a difference ?

DSC00143.jpg

That brown sleeve is the injector shroud. The car will run fine, but I would get them replaced whilst the manifold is off. My injectors used to rattle around a bit which is a little worrying!

That brown sleeve is the injector shroud. The car will run fine, but I would get them replaced whilst the manifold is off. My injectors used to rattle around a bit which is a little worrying!

cheers buddy, one more question, any idea where to get them and how to get them out ?

they'll be pretty brittle by now, so you can prob use a hammer, mine shattered because they had got so hot.

I think it might be a VW part, but you might wanna check you can get replacements before you remove them.

well bit of an update, nothing has hapened much witht he c i havnt had the money but now things are starting up again

so heres my new seats

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

should be geting my coilovers next week and also my 15x7.5 borbet A's which should be cool

will keep updating

well finaly got the car lowered, just letting it settle before i sort the hight out, got some borbet a's to go on to so might do it after that

but im happy for the moe

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

what ya think ?

ed

its coils and they are from philj on clubpolo. cant remeber who makes them i didnt really look

finaly got the wheels on and i say its looking alot better . more pics when i have given it a clean

DSC00183-1.jpg