Sign in to follow this  
PROVR6

Ebay flat wiper blades, anygood?

MAte of mine bought a set (I'm pretty sure they were identical to those), and they were completely useless.

Took them off the car after a few hours and resorted to the standard useless wipers! :roll:

Don't know why, but this makes me laugh. Has someone actually quantified the number of pressure points on a flat blade?

As you can see the Classic Fusion Wiper Blade have over 1000 contact points making it cling to your windscreen and giving a harder, better clean.

2BladeComparison.jpg

Don't know why, but this makes me laugh. Has someone actually quantified the number of pressure points on a flat blade?

As you can see the Classic Fusion Wiper Blade have over 1000 contact points making it cling to your windscreen and giving a harder, better clean.

2BladeComparison.jpg

lol, ignores the fact that conventional blades have 2 metal strips to make sure pressure is applied evenly along the rubber.

I tried one of these a while back, it was worse than the original on the front but does the back quite nicely!

I tried one of these a while back, it was worse than the original on the front but does the back quite nicely!

Yep, thats all they're good for, make no difference at the front, in fact it might even be worse.

yep there rubish they require more pressure from the arm and thats something the corrados dont have which is why there rubbish in the first place

Yeah but those blades don't have much force pushing them up into the curve again, those pics just prove how crap the standard arms can be.

I got a pair that someone was selling but with the new arms as well.

They were a genuine VW part that he purchased in error and they are perfect...

Keep the blades and try and find the new arms....

my mate has a set on his tt pre aerowiper so he thought he would put some on guess what , he put the normal ones back on as he could not see after 70mph as they were lifting off the screen centre first