Sign in to follow this  
IrishG60

Corrado stitched gear surround!

Up yours Newbie... If that's all you can add then off with you! :fist:

with a mere 136 posts yourself mate, your hardly a regular either. :nono:

WOW!! I really pissed him off :lol: NEWBIE??? Maybe, but only on here. I've been tuning dubs for 12+ years. I cruise this forumn because you European's seam to be more knowledgeable and serious than the hacks here in the U.S.A. As far as the shift boot goes it simply pops right off.. No big deal.. Just be careful and you wont break anything.

Ha... apologies there bud... Not you truth be told, one of those God awful days where everything that can go wrong does... Broke my bloody wrist after a trip... Can't believe it... Stupid thing to do... All cast up... Not bad at the one hand typing though... :?

It's all good brotha :D We all have those days. Ive never broke my wrist but I broke my leg snowboarding once and it was aweful. I have three teeth rotting out of my mouth right now and no money to fix them because I have a baby on the way and just bought a nice house. I pay for my wifes insurance but have none of my own. Point being im feeling pretty bad myself right now. You guys get free medical care over there??

Job pays for mine thankfully... First time ever broke anything... Pain gave me a shock let me tell ya! ... sorry about teeth but great news about kid!! Something to smile about there! :D

Thanks. I cant wait until he's born. He should be here within the next month. :D By the way that shift boot appears to be very high quality and nicely done to boot! I was just being a smart-ass before

Back on topic...

That gaitor looks OK to me, and not overpriced either. I'd be interested to see a pic of it 'in situ' as and when you order one mate.

..oh , and i'll move this into the suppliers forum!

First pull up the plastic trim around the base of the gaitor. then unscrew the gear knob anticlockwise . This should release the hole lot from the car. Now you will see that the gaitor is held on underneath by screws and the knob to gaitor is held on by a plastic ring clip. Easy