Sign in to follow this  
BILLCOR

New Addition

Travelled down to Scunthorpe last night to pick up a new "family" car, A4 1.8T Quattro S-Line, boring but comfartable motorway drive back until closer to home, some nice country roads :D Probably be the most I'll ever get to drive it, at least the other halfs happy, I hope :luvlove: :norty:

Thats nice Bill, must be rather chuffed with that...

Yes she was :) its nice to drive, very smooth 8)

they may be a fairly common car on our roads at the moment, but i love them :) so how long till its lowered with some nicer alloys then Bill???

they may be a fairly common car on our roads at the moment, but i love them :) so how long till its lowered with some nicer alloys then Bill???

Quattro's are not as "common" :p :) No lowering, Its 18's thats on it, maybe not the nicest but no point forking out a pile of cash for the other half to kerb, its more or less hers anyway and she just doesn't understand the whole concept of "upgrading" :lol:

Lovely car mate! I like those rims a lot too... a lot of the SCN guys have fitted them to their Leons which looks cool! Planning to replace the Rivage in the spring so may just have to look into A4's now 8)

Lovely car mate! I like those rims a lot too... a lot of the SCN guys have fitted them to their Leons which looks cool! Planning to replace the Rivage in the spring so may just have to look into A4's now 8)

Cheers, maybe once I've got Rado's out of my system!!( which could take a while) next time we change, maybe an RS4 will be a good allrounder and at 3-4yr old slightly more affordable 8)

Nice mate. I'm hopefully starting a new job soon which will involve a much bigger commute. The 25mpg I get out of my Valver just isn't going to cut it, so will no doubt have to sell, and get something more sensible. Thinking of a diesel, but out of interest, how many mpg do you get out of the A4?

Nice mate. I'm hopefully starting a new job soon which will involve a much bigger commute. The 25mpg I get out of my Valver just isn't going to cut it, so will no doubt have to sell, and get something more sensible. Thinking of a diesel, but out of interest, how many mpg do you get out of the A4?

Its the 1.8T petrol, I only collected it yesterday morning, averaged 32mpg on the 300 and odd miles home, obviously observing the speed limits :lol: its replacing a 1.9, 130bhp diesel Passat which happily averages 45mpg, BTW, its for sale once I get the P/plate removed

Very nice a friend of mine has just bought a 2.0 tdi version and its real quality.

Is your Passat an estate by any chance?

I really have a soft spot for these mate, the best shape A4 imo. You registered on http://www.audi-sport.net yet? You'll get some nice pointers for what you can do to it :lol:

Yep I've been looking for this model for a couple of months now, dont think I'll be going anywhere near the Audi forum :lol:

Very nice a friend of mine has just bought a 2.0 tdi version and its real quality.

Is your Passat an estate by any chance?

Cheers :) Yep the Passat is an estate 2001Y,130Sport, 67k, FVWSH, Dark Green non metalic, was gonna stick it in for £5250ono, make me an offer if your interested :)

Have you seen the trailer for the follow up to "life on mars". The cops got an 80s audi 100. He says "fire up the quattro" in a manor only he can. If I had yours id be saying it every time. Going out for milk. "FIRE UP THE QUATTRO"

Have you seen the trailer for the follow up to "life on mars". The cops got an 80s audi 100. He says "fire up the quattro" in a manor only he can. If I had yours id be saying it every time. Going out for milk. "FIRE UP THE QUATTRO"

Haven't seen that trailer, watched Life on Mars though, stupid bloody ending :? cant really visualise myself running out the front door shouting "Fire up the Quattro" :lol:

Like that a lot 8)

When are you taking it for a remap then? :twisted:

Cheers, no fiddling with this one :)

Was a very silly ending. At least dallas had a shower scene of sorts. And thats my inner child shouting FIRE IT UP. I want to behave like a kid for as long as possible. :)