Sign in to follow this  
corozin

A bit harsh, but you gotta smile

Hehe - Scott Mills was talking about this on his show yesterday. Apparently the guy they describe as "driver leaves with his £60 penalty ticket" looks like Scott Mills :lol:

But to show the quality of The Sun reporting... anyone spot the mistake in that statement (pic 2 on the article)? :lol:

And is there really nothing better to do in Manchester than to watch a Veyron get a parking ticket? The guy's got a Veyron, I'm sure he really doesn't care about a £60 parking ticket...

And is there really nothing better to do in Manchester than to watch a Veyron get a parking ticket? The guy's got a Veyron, I'm sure he really doesn't care about a £60 parking ticket...

Exactly. Who gives a rat's arse.

I think they were probably hoping a tow-truck would arrive before the owner returned. Now that would have been funny...

Also pic 2 you can see he has modified the Veyron with the Lupo wiper conversion, apparently the standard 1's were no good after 200mph...... :lol:

The owner has been ticketed before in Manchester, apparently he's a big property developer, I often see the car around Alderley Edge area - nice to see a Veyron being used regularly.

Allegedly he's got a sticker on the back bumper that says "My other car is a Corrado"