mrbeige

Gooney, son of Badcrumble

looking good stu just gotta keep at it when polishing worth it in the end though

id advise getting a polishing kit from the polishing shop and use the felt bits to get a real shine out of alloy once you have finished with the wet and dry then a final goin over with autosol, ive just used it to try bring the shine back out in mine as keeping them clean when there polished and unlaquered is a pain in the ass as the dish just collects water, good luck

neil.

Cheers Neil. I'd seen those kits, might well have to invest, but until then, I'll continue to remove the skin from my finger tips :lol:

i've just fettled one of teh dishes on me RS's 2day with the said polishing kit,loads easier than cainin the old finger tips haha

i've just fettled one of teh dishes on me RS's 2day with the said polishing kit,loads easier than cainin the old finger tips haha

Hmmm, two votes for the polishing kit....added to the shopping list :lol:

:D :D :D ....that's cool!!! (nice photoshopping too! 8) )

A few machineguns mounted to the sides and you'd be sorted! :lol:

loving the camo chopping looks well cool :D, wheels are looking really well mate, how long do you rekon you have spent roughtly doing the wheels to the state your at now?

Well, just wondering what people thought of the camo photoplop. I'm feeling the need for a bit of paint action.... :nuts:

loving the camo chopping looks well cool :D, wheels are looking really well mate, how long do you rekon you have spent roughtly doing the wheels to the state your at now?

Took about 1.5 hours per wheel so far.....

that was my 1st ever camo choppy,i think it could look cool also 8)

That is some awesome work.

I'd pictured the camo being far more coarse.

definitely need to go Camo, absolutely loving it! Awesome work Mr Greeny :notworthy:

Lets look @ it again :lol:

gooney1unit.jpg

yeah i'm kinda linkin the camo look meself,hmmmmmmmm if i get me new job maybes it will be time to get me a cheap valver to have a play about we :D

lolol @ camo! Someone will mention matt black next too! :|

any updates on the brake and exhaust woes?

Hoping to sort that tomorrow, with the help of the Toad-meister! 8)

Well, as it decided to p1ss it down, we were limited to working on my nipples. :norty: I'm happy to say, liberal use of WD40 and one of the Toad's 6 sided sockets soon loosened them off. Regreased with some copper slip, I shouldn't have any further issues.

Just need to wait for some better weather to sort the rest of it.

Well, as it decided to p1ss it down, we were limited to working on my nipples. :norty: I'm happy to say, liberal use of WD40 and one of the Toad's 6 sided sockets soon loosened them off. Regreased with some copper slip, I shouldn't have any further issues.

Just need to wait for some better weather to sort the rest of it.

Was dissapointingly damp today :( Sorry dude.

u still thinkin of goin down this road stu "the dub-unit rado"

gooney1unit.jpg

:lol: Thats almost identical to my rado on forza 2

Love it! :lol: Well, I might well paint it like that, haven't decided yet.... :norty:

Love it! :lol: Well, I might well paint it like that, haven't decided yet.... :norty:

:lol: You will be my hero if you get that paint job :salute:

:lol: You will be my hero if you get that paint job :salute:

I 100% agree, I think it looks awesome. If mine needed a respray I think I know what I'd be going for! :wink:

I've been sorely contemplating trimming the interior of my Lancia Delta (when I finally get the thing working again) in dark camo. A camo-painted 'rado would be awesome, particularly night camouflage!

Stu, Just shown Mr Greenys camo pic to Amy and she says that if you don't do it to Gooney she'll be doing it to the mk5! :lol:

Stu, Just shown Mr Greenys camo pic to Amy and she says that if you don't do it to Gooney she'll be doing it to the mk5! :lol:

:rofl: :nuts: love it !

I've been sorely contemplating trimming the interior of my Lancia Delta (when I finally get the thing working again) in dark camo. A camo-painted 'rado would be awesome, particularly night camouflage!

I need to have a real good look into what's involved I reckon....

Well, Been busy this morning...in the sun!

Managed to get new central resonator on and refitted the suitcase and rear silencers, bar the very most rear rubber which has a cable tie in place at the mo. So, with the exhuast on and the battery charged I thought I try and start him with a freshly charged battery...turned the key...started first time! no coughing or spluttering at all. :cheers: Given that it's been sat since the beginning of January, I think that's pretty good!! :clap:

Also fixed the central locking....pump was buggered...Mrs Badcrumble has come in handy once again!

So, just need to bleed the brakes...hopefully this time without blowing the bottom hose off the brake reservoir with my Easi-bleed kit :mad2: so need to bleed both brakes and clutch now... :roll:

Hmmm now I need beer! :drinking:

hmm camo interior,sounds interestin,another option for ya stu???