Sign in to follow this  
eurodubber

D90's How much

Hi all my first post, how much should i expect to pay for a full set of d90s ? What tyre size do you reccomend ?

Cheers guys thanks for your help

welcome :)

depends on condition, between £200 and £400 depending on state of them (ie needing complete refurb or mint), maybe less if you're lucky..

Welcome :) As Dukest says, depends what you want, widths 6,7,8 or 9's 8) original or refurbed or even mirror polished, tyre size will depend on rim and your taste, ie stretched :?

got mine for a steal at £135, original condition just some lacquer peel as been sat in a shed for 6 years, 6" fronts and 8" rears.

around £200 give or take would be a good price for ones that need a refurb, as mentioned earlier maybe cheaper if lucky, mirror polished up to or over £400

just my 2ps worth :lol:

Depends as much on the size as the condition.

8" D90's are worth the most,

6" ones the least as imho they just dont fill the arches out at all.

7" front and 8" rear is a nice combo or 8" all round.

For a good set of 8's id expect to pay 250-300 ish without tyres. moreso with......

That looks lovely mate, any idea if i would have problems with porsche wheels 8x18 front, 10x18 rear and if any arch work would be required to fit the porsche cup rims

cheers

you'd need massive arch work for anything near that size at the back.. and at the front really if you are lowered at all.

Tbh i think anything above 17s look silly on a C, dont really suit the car. The ones i've got are only 16s and they fill the arch nicely with a healthy drop. I havent had any arch work either and ive got no problems with scrubbing unless theres 3 people in the car.

Cheers think im going to stick with the more classic look prob d90s or similar no more than 17' whatever i choose though, i had a g60 a few years back but left it standard so this time i want to get it looking sweet

ive got d90s on mine, 7& 8j x 16 and im down 70mm on the front and 90mm on the back with no scrubbing. and theyre for sale if youre interested

Mine were 8x16 all round, polished with black details and solid porsche valves and caps.

They wore near new toyo t1-s 195/45's and i sold em with 25mm adapters for £ 500 quid.

Hope this helps,Neil. :)

radowaterpumpagain3.jpg

radowaterpumpagain.jpg