Sign in to follow this  
mariojoshi

My Classic Green VR6

Hey all.. my first picture post I think.

Completely standard when I got her, bar the wipers.

95k and not in bad nick at all (apart from the scuff on the rear O/S arch which was given to me as a present by some f**k of a BMW driver!

Well.. just a quick update and some nice new piccys.

She's now running Weitec coilies all round, all red rear lights (with proper orange flashing indicators!) and a debdaged grille.

Some wheels might be on the cards at some point.. but at the moment.. I'm just loving it!

Enjoy!

img00031fa0.jpg

img00011dh3.jpg

img00021gl9.jpg

img00051lu3.jpg

(didn't have a macro lens.. sorry! :( )

img00013ne0.jpg

Josh

..She's now running Weitec coilies all round, all red rear lights (with proper orange flashing indicators!) and a debdaged grille.

Very nice. A nice side-on pic would wrap it up nicely, I feel.

How did you do the rears? There's a million threads on here about it, but I can't think of a definitive Orange Flashingness Guaranteed one.

Looking good, although there are a few too many people who have been rearended after tinting the rear light clusters for my liking.

Hey all, many thanks for the comments.

I do indeed need to get rid of my orange repeaters. I was thinking of getting some smoked ones to blend in a bit more, and then uprating to LED amber bulbs to be on the safe side.

As for the red rear lights, I'm conscious of the fact that they could be a problem, so tend to leave more of a gap when changing lanes etc. I think the only time I've ever had thought it could still be a worry was in bright low-sun conditions... but to be fair, it's gets harder to see anyone's lights!

I read through many of the posts about this issues and finally settled on going for the very high power multi LED amber upgrade bulbs. This works a treat! I soldered on the resistors so the bulbs don't flash too fast, and hey presto! I posted my results in the recent threads I think, so have a look!

3corsameal - your VR looks stunning!

TheWizardofOdds.. agreed.. I'll snap a side on somtime ;) Think i still need to level her out on the coilies to be honest.

Josh

DSC00205.jpg

Ahhh, the Corrado in it's natural habitat (at the side of the road with it's bonnet lifted :lol:)

:lol: yes, blown coolant hose.

its not fun overtaking loads of cars off a roundabout then blowing up in front of them :lol:

Nice looking motor.Sits nice on the coilies.Been thinking about tinting my rears as well.Looks a lot better..

3corsameal - your VR looks stunning!

Josh

i thought the same about yours, they pretty much the same cars 8)