Sign in to follow this  
oilman

The OPIE OILS Corrado Forum Offers Thread!

Hi all,

Our new website is up and running and we are now ready to make some special offers to the clubs that we have dealings with.

The idea of this thread is to keep all our offers in one place rather than starting a new thread for each offer.

We will update this one each time we have a new offer - so keep your eye on it! [Mod edit: Opie are now doing separate threads for each offer hence this is no longer stickied]

To kick off 2008, we are offering Corrado Forum Members 10% off everything on our website OpieOils for 1 week to expire at midnight on Friday the 29th Feb 2008.

This offer is only applicable if you order via our website.

At checkout you will need to enter this discount coupon:

CORRADO710

This discount coupon will only work if you are registered on my website as a Corrado Forum Member and will not work after the 29th of Feb.

You can register here Registration Form

Happy shopping and please ask if you have any questions.

Cheers

Guy and the Opieoils team.

The idea of this thread is to keep all our offers in one place rather than starting a new thread for each offer.

What a good idea! :lol:

I'll make this a sticky for you Guy.

what would be recommended for a VR6 with 160,000 miles, standard engine, uses quite a bit of oil

is due a service soon so thinking of stocking up with oil and just sticking to one brand, rather than keep putting odd 2l bottles in

Have you added shipping costs now?

I was charged £20 shipping on my last order. I swear the order before that had carriage included?

Go for the silkolene pro s 10w50, not cheap but worth it.

not sure i want to spend much, car uses oil up and has already done alot of miles on various other oils, i don't think i'll get much benefit now from using a top grade oil

just ordered the sikolene 10-50 pro s stuff

then saw its a fully synthentic, does this matter?

will i need to tell garage to flush the old oil or can they just drain it and top up with this new stuff......

i have semi-synthentic at the mo

Have you added shipping costs now?

I was charged £20 shipping on my last order. I swear the order before that had carriage included?

Yes and no, you now see the carriage cost, before we said free delivery for orders over £35 but the carriage never was free, just hidden in the price of oils.

Cheers

Guy.

any specials coming up ...i plan to make a purchase soon

any suggestions for gear oil...mines a bit notchy/ odd crunch when cold

We have a big offer coming up in a week or two if you can wait, alternatively call me I will see what I can do.

Cheers

Guy :)

All in good time, make sure you are also registered on my site as do other offers for registered users only that go out by e-mail ;)

Cheers

Guy.

Hi all,

Time for offer number 2.... The same offer as before has now been re-activated for you guys so you will need to use the discount coupon at the checkout which will give you an extra 10% so add that to your club discount thats 20% off retail!

Discount coupon code - CORRADO710

This offer ends Midnight 28th april.

Happy shopping.

Cheers

Guy.

just a quick question regarding the discount

ive registered a log in name and put down the corrado forum in the box, does this get me 10% off the listed price? , then the code for another 10% right?

Yes if you are registered as a member it will automatically give you 10% off, you should see a price with another one above it crossed out. Enter this offer code at the checkout and you will get a further 10% off.

Cheers

Guy.

FREE carriage on orders over £50 this Bank Holiday weekend!

Thats right folks - for four days only we’re offering FREE CARRIAGE on ALL UK Mainland orders over £50! There’s no better time to stock up.

The discount code will be activated Midnight tonight (Thursday 1st May) ending Monday May 5th (at midnight) and is only available at http://www.opieoils.co.uk/

Discount code: BANKHOLIDAY1

Unfortunately we cannot provide free shipping to UK Islands (including Ireland), Trade or overseas customers.

Any orders with non-UK Mainland shipping addresses will regrettably be refunded.

Happy Shopping!

The opieoils.co.uk team

Hi all,

Time for offer number 2.... The same offer as before has now been re-activated for you guys so you will need to use the discount coupon at the checkout which will give you an extra 10% so add that to your club discount thats 20% off retail!

Discount coupon code - CORRADO710

This offer ends Midnight 28th april.

Happy shopping.

Cheers

Guy.

Guy... any offers happening for this Bank Holiday weekend? :D