Sign in to follow this  
timg60

New VW website timeline ............!!!!!

Nice new flashy vw website online with a time line thing showing the history of the company. Apart from it being totally wrong there is no mention of the corrado on it at all. Are they trying to eradicate us from history.......will the parts suddnly dry up over night...............is it a conspiricy.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty dissappointing that the Rado doesn't even seem to exist on there. At least they got the Scirocco...

Nice new flashy vw website online with a time line thing showing the history of the company. Apart from it being totally wrong there is no mention of the corrado on it at all. Are they trying to eradicate us from history.......will the parts suddnly dry up over night...............is it a conspiricy.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, given the choice I think they would rather the Corrado was never created.

Yes, given the choice I think they would rather the Corrado was never created.

I guess they feel it wasn't their proudest moment because people didn't embrace it at the time?!... :|

For the life of me, I don't understand it! Yeh, it didn't sell very well, but was always held in very high regard by the motoring press, and still is today. It was quite innovative for the time and is now considered a modern classic and cult car. However, most dealerships don't seem to know anything about it, and as Yan says, it seems like they would rather it was never invented :( .

VW should be proud of the Corrado! :p