24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Biggerbiggerbigbaddude,

What up with your wheels mate? I think they are a touch of class 8)

I see a wheel buying chain starting here lol

Any first time buyers about ? :lol:

like the name...lol

my wheels are wicked, but I was actually after those wheels Jay has on his car originally... never mind, the BBS RC look wicked also...

Ben

G60Renshaw, Those BBS RC Wheels you had, may I ask wot size they were, any mods to fit etc and how low your car is?

Just to prove this is my only car and I use it all the time. I have just spent a week in the peak district and this is the state it got into!!! :shock: :lol:

All clean now though you will be pleased to hear.

Oh and G60Dub they are 7.5x17" BBS RC's

Top marks to that man for getting her all dirty (ooh err).

Nice pics too!

Mine could do with a damned good clean, but it's so cold out :(

Dinkus - Cheers. I would rather have kept it clean, but you can't wrap these cars in cotton wool and the roads up in the peaks are awesome!!! 8) :lol:

M777CUSGTI - No they are the RC's I had on it before the porker rims. I knew I would not be able to keep the Porker rims good over the winter and could not afford a second set, so Biggerbigben is the new owner of the Porker Rims after a bit of a trade. They are much more practical for everyday use, although not as bling! :(

Jay

Dinkus - Cheers. I would rather have kept it clean, but you can't wrap these cars in cotton wool and the roads up in the peaks are awesome!!! 8) :lol:

I agree with you 100% - I want my C to look good, but not at the expensive of actually driving it. It must be even better with all your fancy pants climate control keeping you at exactly the right temperature while your bum is caressed by the porker seats! :lol:

Exactly. I am starting to find a good balance between show and practicality. I love having a showy car, but I also love driving it hard, which is difficult, but there are a few changes happening as we speak, so watch this space.

Cheers

Jay

Looking super as usual, that second pic in the peak district looks suspiciously like the road from Castleton up towards Mam Tor to me, am I correct??? glad to hear its clean now though 8)

G60Dub - Not sure how low it is exactly, its on Koni coilovers and is fairly low, but still driveable.

RadoAds - I took the photo just past Speedwell caverns, not sure exactly where that was, but I am sure you will know it if you know the area.

jay

LOL. No pleasing some people. :) The fronts came with the piping when I got them and I had the rear trimmed to match, but there was no way of making the piping look right on the rear.

Jay

expect more from u lol see what happens when u set a particular standard u have to maintain it......

does look good btw

:lol: when dont u have anything planned to anything to do..... btw i jus washed my car also after 6 weeks was looking like urs boyy was i tired afterwards lol

RC's dont suit ya car btw theyw ould look better on mine :wink: :wink: nudge nudge :D

Jay -Very nice indeed!!!!

Just to let you know, the interior is now in mine along with the newly trimmed front door panels and the balck carpets, trim and dash etc. Just in the process of building the boot install. Pics shortly

Sam