24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

Cheers Bally. It definately doesn't put me off driving it every day. It was sat still at home when it happened! :)

Jay

thats good yr not put of!! :)

but you've been asked before, but what its worth?? you got a set value with insurance company??

You wouldnt sell it,,, not unless someone made you a no hassle offer that you knew was better than you expected

Exactly, basically I am not stupid and if someone waved a lot of money infront of my eyes it would be hard to say no, but on the flip side it would be hard to let it go too.

Jay

just picked up PVW and read the article, nice write-up Jay, car looks stunning as always! I thought the 'proper' conversion thing and the first 24v bit might ruffle a few feathers! :lol:

Cheers Chris. Yeah I know it doesn't read very nicely, but my point was its a way of telling if its been done using all MK4 stuff. Not that thats a better or worse way of doing it.

As for the first 24v I think they meant the first Corrado using all MK4 loom and brakes etc.. anyway who cares my car is on the cover of a magazine woohooo!! :) :)

Jay

just got the mag, nice feature :)

I have been out in that car y'know? :reindeer: I feel like I have been out for a drink with a celebrity lol

i know, i pointed out to the missus, her daughter and her daughters mate that "I know the guy who owns that!! (sort-of!)" much to their dis-interest :(

LOL. :) You are the only person on the forum who has, so I guess that makes you unique if nothing else Ian! But we already knew that didn't we :)

Jay

LOL. Nice one Chris. The thing I found the funniest about the feature was when Alex (the GF) read it she said she didn't realise how much I had done to the car! :)

LOL. Nice one Chris. The thing I found the funniest about the feature was when Alex (the GF) read it she said she didn't realise how much I had done to the car! :)

It's cos it looks so clean and tidy man! :)

Just don't tell her how much you spent doing it... :lol:

I wanted to go out in it too, but you took so long I'd gone back in the pub!

Coxy was totally blown away by the whole experience. Reckoned it was quicker than my mk4 too! and drove just a smoothly.

Considering that Coxy has had a few corrado's, as his old Vr was very nice, (and that he's driven mine too when it was a VR6 (albeit running on 5 cylinders)) he said it was "the best corrado I've ever been in".

I almost makes me not want to go out in it because I know it'll be a lot better then mine!

Said it before, but I'll say it again, the best Corrado in the UK.

Cheers Paul thats a big compliment, both from you and Coxy. I will try and make it a regular once a month trip across to the meet, as its a sound bunch there with a lot of knowledge. I will take you for a spin round the block no probs and I don't think it will be better than yours!

Jay

Damn it, you're so modest!

Take the compliments, you've worked bloody hard this year, I honestly can believe it's the same car that was outside my house a few months ago with a filthy G60 lump in a blue engine bay. (must be that TT cup holder I gave you ;-) )

jay---best corrado in the country BY FAR... read it all today was quality,, wanna go out and get that cream inner boot panel mate :lol: or do u like taking your rear lights out every weekly wash :lol:

WOW cheers Furkz. LOL. I was wondering who would be the first to mention the boot panel missing. in that photo! :)

Cheers Paul, well I guess its not bad eh? :)

ive got my panel in the garage also,,, even got some of them obselete screws :lol:

Jay im curious about 1 thing .... because of the way you got your exhaust on your car do u ever get exhaust smells in the rear of the car when you have stopped for a while?????

Nope. Never had any fumes at all. Its actually still right at the back under the bumper angled out the back, just tucked out of sight.

Its one of my favourite mods to be honest after all the sh1t I had with different after market exhausts!

Jay

thats the reason im thinking of this mod also, doesnt jus make it smoother but serves a pupose of a bang free exhaust too...

Nice One, Cheers