24V Renshaw

24V Renshaw - 24V V6 - Just read the whole thread!!!!

lol.

Ive got PVW. I sent an email to a mate of your car 'coz hes thinking of buying a C, i saw him the next day and he had the pic as his desktop!!

Top quality pics and write up IMO. The paint almost looks like a satin finish to me, but that could be just me! It was really nice to see the car in top-notch photos in such detail. Really showed off your attention to detail.

If you didnt seem like such a nice guy, i think id hate you. Good work!

Nick - Thanks mate, the girls are welcome to a ride....... in the corrado any time :)

Shaggsy - Keep up the good work mate, I hope he ends up getting one.

The paint looks satin due to the lack of anything reflecting in it, weird but very cool :)

Jay

Bloody hell what a topic :lol:

Just read about your car in the new PVW. Looks awesome mate. Nice one :)

Cheers Andy. Its "Safe Six" isn't it? Alex didn't understand why they used that title, I had to explain to her it was because its a V6. Then she didn't get the 24/7 title for the feature, so i had to explain it was a 24v and I use it 24/7. Girls??! :)

Jay

24V Renshaw, WOW WHAT A MOTOR!!just got my copy of pvw,boy she looks sweet if your ever lookin for a new project let us know you can do mine :lol: love everything about this car apart from the pic in the mag with people sat in the back seats,

got to say jay you look diff in ya avatar to the pic in the mag :D

LOL. Cheers Greeny, that was just a bit of a laugh as so many people ended up coming along so Elliot thought it would be funny to get us all in the car.

The guy in the passenger seat is my mate Nick who painted the car with me as mentioned in the mag feature. The guy behind him is my mate Charlie a VW nut I have know for years now through VW's and the young lad is Ben (he is a work mate of Nicks who came along to see what happens as he is just getting into dubs having bought a MK1).

Jay

Jay:

What size tires are you tunning on the Corvette wheels?

What front/rear fender modifications did you do to reduce or eliminate rubbing? (if there is any?)

Thanks.

Love the whip...but unfortunately my mag shop only just got the DECEMBER issue :mad2: so not sure when I can get my grubby hands on January.

LOL. thanks mate. I hope the biggest inspiration people get is to drive their Corrados more! :)

Jay

it may be working, we're thinking about keeping ours now and using it as a weekend car as my volvo is for mileage piling, really should get this mag!!!

ant

Krazee - The tyres are 205/40/17 on 8.5x17 wheels, bit of a stretch by they go on. :)

I have rolled the front arch lips and trimmed the rear arches, but thats it, no flaring or anything. Because of the stretch they never rub even at the ride height it runs, exactly how I wanted it.

Logical - Glad to hear it mate. :)

saw these rims on a corvette yesterday they didnt look as right as they do on yours jay--- well done

My fav UK corrado

WOW thanks Furkz!

I did have to seriously think about them when I saw them with great big tyres on Corvettes, but I am well happy with them. Washing the salt off them today I realised why I got rid of the split rims. :)

Jay

yeah i washed mine today and found some NASTY chips had to lacquer them and they look manky now will have to sand them down nicely soon

u know u need 3 spokes for the winter :lol: