Sign in to follow this  
4low

Value of electric Recaros.

I am thinking of selling my Electric Recaro's from my corrado,they are the ultra violet ones and are in very good condition a little bolster where on drivers Seat but apart from that they are very good, And are complete with rear seat and door cards and all wiring. I was thinking around £1000 but i really need honest thoughts. They are such nice seats and i don't really want to sell but i need the cash.

These are my Fav style Recaro with what i think the best cloth. Anyway thoughts. Please.

Cheers Jamie. :(

I have the same interior in mine, they may have been worth a grand some time in the past but thre was a set on here a few weeks ago up for sale for about £600.

I have the same interior in mine, they may have been worth a grand some time in the past but thre was a set on here a few weeks ago up for sale for about £600.

They went down to £450, don't know what was actually paid for them though, Dinkus's black leather Recaros, back bench and doorcards were up for £800, so I would say 1K for cloth is slightly optimistic

i've had two offers on mine recently one of 450 an one of 500,wanted more really but guess the demand for thems a bit lower than usual?

Demand for every sort of Corrado part seems to be very low at the moment! I think there were so many people breaking them lately due to the prices of the car as a whole dropping, that it's caused an excess of supply of 2nd hand parts :?

dec i agree, i think when the time comes i will most probably end up breaking mine rather tha sell it complete

I see their up on ED38 for a grand, good luck :)

We will see, i would rather keep them than let them go under £700.

J