Sign in to follow this  
Adz The Rat

Adz's Blackberry VR6

They 17inch TSW's.

Yea big brakes would look sweet but I want to swap them for some 16s

Ahh , I like them, any idea what model TSW mate?

looks really nice mate, saw this for sale! looked like a billy bargain, your pics have confirmed my suspicion..:)

Yep its my first Rado!

Had a full service done on it today, found out it needs a anti rool bar link which should arrive 2moro so easy fix.

Also while it was up on the ramp noticed the cat-back system isnt in brilliant condition so going to get a Miltek as soon as I can, hopefully next month

Looks mint, love the colour, TSW Fly, they look really well but they are an old wheel, where i have worked i have never sol a Fly rim and ive been there 2 years :p :) so look after em!

Im not too keen on the wheels, they are ok but not somethin I would have chosen myself.

Will change them when funds allow.

Today I have spent some time going over the paint with a Meguairs clay detailing kit, has come up very shiny!!!

001-10.jpg

002-12.jpg

0031.jpg

paint does look to of come up really well there, did you apply anything over the top of that or just clayed it then left it?

Just clayed it with the quick detailing spray and clay bar, wiped it off and left it.

Should really have waxed it straight away to make it shinier and to protect it but didnt have enough wax

Me and mate at work have decided that the Rado has deffo had a full respray in the last couple of years.

Can tell by the paint and checking round where you would normally find rust, there is none.

Thats why the paint comes up so well.

bargain mate!!!!!!

agreed ,wheels need to go get some bbs rs if your looking a 16" rims

STA70739.jpg :wink:

Cant afford BBS, well not yet anyway.

Put my aero wipers on today and very very impressed, now I can see where Im going in the wet!!!

Didnt go down the Lupo wipers route simply as couldnt afford them.

I got some cheap aero blades off Ebay for £16 and then my mate Dean at work just bent the existing arms a bit so they put more pressure on the blades.

Result!!! Work just like a brand new car now :clap:

German pressed plates on

DSC00550-1.jpg

Car looks really well mate................but theres a

£30 Fine coming your way soon if you get pulled! there is a massive police clamp down on German and badly spaced/altered plates accross the UK at the moment AND if the DVLA want to they can withdraw a registration mark if you fail to display it correctly.

it happened to a bloke i was speaking to the other day, he had his private plate withdrawn by DVLA after he got warned by letter and then continued to display it

not worth the risk imo, and theres a guy on ebay that does the old style reflective metal plates with english font for £17, better than pretending to be German and getting a £30 fine i say :grin:

Yea I know Im riskin a fine but the police round here seem to be ok with them.

Know a few mates have them and never had any bother and Ive been sat in front of a couple of traffic cops and they didnt bother.

Havent updated this for a while so......

Have now got a spare inlet manifold (thanks to M15 VW) which is away being mirror polished at the min.

Have ordered some polished bonnet lifters and a 90mm front splitter, still waiting on both from Ebay.

Have ordered a Milltek cat-back system from Awesome GTI, should be here 2moro or Friday.

Will get pics when bits are fitted!

sounds good. Looking fwd to seeing the pics. Let me know how you get on with that Miltek will you? I want to replace the exhaust soon and decided on Magnex ages ago but always interesting to hear about others people's experiences before you commit to buy..

Enjoy!

i think the magnex is the way forward the oval pipe looks OEM just a bit bigger and has a great note to it

by the way the car looks real good and i must say i like the colour looking at your front grill make me want to spray mine :clap:

might have to do that now

kel