Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyVR6

Audi TT pedals? Chav or Cool?

As the title suggests I'm thinking of getting these...

http://www.corrado-teile.de/shop/produc ... rrado.html

They're €40 ('bout £30 in real money), but I'm not too sure if they're a bit chavish? :shrug:

I've not had a cover on my gas pedal since I've owned the car and I thought this would smarten the interior up a bit while keeping OEMish.

Cheers.

I think shiny pedals like that are pretty chavvy (IMHO)

I got a set of new standard pedal rubbers, and rubber cover for the accel pedal off a Golf to tidy mine up. Cost about £5 for the lot.

Ive got a set in mine, they dont fit properly and ive had to use an impact adhesive to stick them on properly..

Anyone else found this problem as well? What combination of pedal did people use? Ive got a LHD accelerator and two clutch covers i think.....

As the title suggests I'm thinking of getting these...

http://www.corrado-teile.de/shop/produc ... rrado.html

They're €40 ('bout £30 in real money), but I'm not too sure if they're a bit chavish? :shrug:

I've not had a cover on my gas pedal since I've owned the car and I thought this would smarten the interior up a bit while keeping OEMish.

Cheers.

loads of people go for these pedals, tbh ive seen alot worse, i mean you could have picked out some max power ones, or dare i say it.....rip speed ones.

i reckon new rubber pedal covers with an accelerator cover would be the best choice, atleast its cheap and would all fit properly.

saying that i would love some r32 pedals in mine :)

I have ripspeeds on the Plum :( :( :( :(

just another thing to add to the list to change!

and yeah, non std pedals are pretty chav imho.

Sorry but i quite like my tt pedals...............shame the go faster one keeps falling off though. Just brightens up the intirior a bit imho

I have ripspeeds on the Plum :( :( :( :(

just another thing to add to the list to change!

and yeah, non std pedals are pretty chav imho.

ha ha! you halfords slut you! :D

noooooooooooo! they were on there when I got the car, honest!

Got a lovely set of clear clusters in a box in the lobby if anyone wants? :lol:

got a set in my vr and imo look good as they are genuine vag bits intended for that type of pedal just in a different car and look like they are meant to be there because of this, to get snug fit you need lhd set for corrados,

What to do?... they (the pedals)seem okay, mildly gay, maybe.

Why wasn't I born with the looks of Keith Chegwin and the intellect of Clooney?

Pedals on the Corrado= schitt.

God damn. Deal with.

Got them in the end, and they look pretty damn good. Quite OEM too and a perfect fit and feel to them.

Being a lazy bastard I got the dealership to fit them during the service, think they were only 8Euros per pedal too.

Got them in the end, and they look pretty damn good. Quite OEM too and a perfect fit and feel to them.

Being a lazy bastard I got the dealership to fit them during the service, think they were only 8Euros per pedal too.

pic then please , dare i say i have wanted to change them but want a oem look , but not the rubber ones.

they're deffo on my list of things to put in, would be interested to see a pic and as for being chav ones??? :cuckoo: all new cars, especially the sport models seem to be coming with these, even the big japanese 4x4's, and they come in theTT which is hardly a super chav wagon... or have i missed something?

As far as I can recall, its a RHD clutch and brake pedal, but a LHD gas pedal. Or it was for my 1995 UK-Spec VR6 anyway. Proper cheap from the dealership.