Sign in to follow this  
paul20v

daily or garaged

Daily or Weekend / Summer Toy...?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Daily or Weekend / Summer Toy...?

I had company vehicles for about a year, then bought a Golf 4Mo last year which is a great drive...she was owned by Raj from NS Racing for a bit so she's got a few nice surprises! :D

jungle juice is about the same as the Rado tbh, but you gotta pay for your kicks eah!

with the way these wan***s otherwise known as labour have screwed our car tax up i don't think i'll be changing the 4Mo for a while as it just misses the new 2001-2007 band? tax bracket.....the one that doubles your road tax to over £400 a year :shock: ....nice one Gordon!

Hmmmm what replaces your ex-daily driver these days? Surely nothing could compare? I bet your petrol bills are lower tho! :p

Ah very well - you're right and I agree about certain ! :hitler: ! somethings you mentioned there... The 4 motion - a good compromise tho. :D

I had company vehicles for about a year, then bought a Golf 4Mo last year which is a great drive...she was owned by Raj from NS Racing for a bit so she's got a few nice surprises! :D

jungle juice is about the same as the Rado tbh, but you gotta pay for your kicks eah!

with the way these wan***s otherwise known as labour have screwed our car tax up i don't think i'll be changing the 4Mo for a while as it just misses the new 2001-2007 band? tax bracket.....the one that doubles your road tax to over £400 a year :shock: ....nice one Gordon!

Hmmmm what replaces your ex-daily driver these days? Surely nothing could compare? I bet your petrol bills are lower tho! :p

nice looking golf, sits nice too :clap: