Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

Dodo Juice Awesome Stuff

So this dodo juice is good stuff? If i go over my car with scratch x then super resin polish it, it looking brilliant. but then a week later the paint looks crap again, will the dodo make it last??

Im sorry i don't rate the Autoglym stuff .

Your best using lime prime first to remove old wax, then use the blue velvet hard wax . After 24 hours apply the purple haze soft wax , this works for me 8)

Looking superb as always Shaun. OS rear BBS badge isn't straight mate :) . When are you next over Shaun, or is it our turn to come over to Jersey?

Jim, I tried the half and half panel test and it really does look much better even after one coat. Mines been on about 5 weeks now and it still looks great after a quick wash, and thats with it stored outside, no cover etc.

Im sorry i don't rate the Autoglym stuff .

I'm a firm believer that certain products seem to work better for certain paints. Honestly, on a red car, a good going over with SRP and the EGP does bring it up a real treat.

yes, I think that the SRP makes much more of a difference on tired, weathered, paint... only a problem for some of us i guess! :)

This is the first time i've had the car in the sun after using the Dodo Juice, Its Awesome 8)

storm 027.JPG[/attachment:xmqq4xgu]

Great shot. Looks superb minus fog lights, the stance, the sheen, the colour coded chin spoiler...... it's given me some ideas :salute:

Glad you're liking spreading fruit salad all over your paint, but you've got the advantage of paint work that is mintier than mentos chewy mints.

Good waxes are all well and good, they're all the same, carnuba (pure white of course) + additives. No amount of foundation, mascara and eye liner can turn a munter into a prom queen. Same with paint!

This is the first time i've had the car in the sun after using the Dodo Juice, Its Awesome 8)

storm 027.JPG[/attachment:1v2ehowp]

Great shot. Looks superb minus fog lights, the stance, the sheen, the colour coded chin spoiler...... it's given me some ideas :salute:

Glad you're liking spreading fruit salad all over your paint, but you've got the advantage of paint work that is mintier than mentos chewy mints.

Good waxes are all well and good, they're all the same, carnuba (pure white of course) + additives. No amount of foundation, mascara and eye liner can turn a munter into a prom queen. Same with paint!

Cheers Kev, got to say the air ducts work a treat, gets good amount of air over the chargecooler rad. The stance is where i want it, don't want it any lower.

Chin spolier im not sure about, some days i like it :? would use my 90mm but can't get on the boat :(

Dewiped the rear as well, that looks better 8) less weight :lol:

LOL and I put my wiper back on last night :lol:

I've decided to go for the total sleeper look like Dave's. I don't want any clue at all externally that it's modified.

Can't lose the APs and 17s though..... :scratch:

LOL and I put my wiper back on last night :lol:

I've decided to go for the total sleeper look like Dave's. I don't want any clue at all externally that it's modified.

Can't lose the APs and 17s though..... :scratch:

Anchor and parachute should do the trick :)

StormchargedVR6, car looks superb, might have to do a bit of waxing my self....(the car of course!!)off topic here but where did you get the air intakes from, the ones at the side of the fogs, they look good.

Col.