mrbeige

Cheese and ham.....

Well it's been a while so here we go.

Today early doors I had melted cheese on toast with BBQ sauce :icecream:

Then diving to work and had the drivers window open, almost downed a bluebottle fly when it hit me in the face. Protein :lol:

Si

Then diving to work and had the drivers window open, almost downed a bluebottle fly when it hit me in the face. Protein :lol:

Si

i was thinking about this the other day, seems to happen to me a lot and i started wondering if its some corrado trait, as don't seem to notice it in other cars.

Funny thing is though Jim I was in my Polo this morning :shrug:

Like you say must be a Corrado curse :lol:

Si

For my wedding I had a 5 tier cheese & pork pie cake. Had bucket loads of cheese left so the other day I had a snowdonian black bomber cheese, wafer thin ham and branston pickle sandwich, was absolutely outstanding!

For my wedding I had a 5 tier cheese & pork pie cake. Had bucket loads of cheese left so the other day I had a snowdonian black bomber cheese, wafer thin ham and branston pickle sandwich, was absolutely outstanding!

I believe there's two ingredients / items missing from that man size sandwich, and that is McCoy's crisps and Yorkie Bar.

MAN food :)

PS can you please make me one :chef:

Si

Edited by vw rule

We've recently moved to quite a rural area, and as such we have embraced country life. Home baked bread thickly cut, and masses of cheese with local farm chutneys are a very regular occurrence. My waist line has been affected quite considerably.......