mrbeige

Cheese and ham.....

Is there a Branston pickle alternative/recipe there Kev.

Branston with it's complex array of sweet and tangy flavours is best on it's own with a VERY strong cheddar.....imo :lol:

Or you could substitute the pesto and mayo for some chilli chutney....works well with cheddar!

Twiglets dipped in marmite...always a winner...yum

Yeah, thats killer. Double yum.

chilli chutney....works well with cheddar!

Hell yeah!

we have some extra strong chilli & onion chutney @ work - its fuddle fantastic with nice cheddar!

:onfire: :onfire:

Best Cheese and Ham is....A toastie from cafe del Opera on Las Ramblas in Barcelona - They call it a Bikini, there is nothing like it in the world!! Had a few a couple of weekend's ago.

We need specs of this thing, with a step by step guide to building 1 as well...... :roll:

Bloody ham almost got me in to trouble, i put it on a piece of work i done for uni at a point i had to come back to, just put "i like ham" and a smiley face and forgot i put it in there :shock: luckily it wasnt a very important bit of work and didnt get down graded, i just got a big question mark in red biro next to it :lol: :lol:

Bloody ham almost got me in to trouble, i put it on a piece of work i done for uni at a point i had to come back to, just put "i like ham" and a smiley face and forgot i put it in there :shock: luckily it wasnt a very important bit of work and didnt get down graded, i just got a big question mark in red biro next to it :lol: :lol:

:rofl: ! Brilliant

Cheese is so very wrong unless its piss-weak like Philadelphia or Mozzarella.

Ham is good though. I like ham. With FRESH doorstep bread, chunky slices of tomato and a good portion of branston pickle.

Yum :grin:

This thread is nothing without pictures.

Post up your favourite ham and cheese combo :D

I f*cking done it again didnt i :shock: this time on an important report!! I forgot to go back and do my bloody summary at the beginning, just checked it and sure enough it says "i like ham :)"

Uh oh :eek:

Just tucking into a rather excellent Cheese and Tomato sandwich, prepared by wonderful wife. Awesome!

I f*cking done it again didnt i :shock: this time on an important report!! I forgot to go back and do my bloody summary at the beginning, just checked it and sure enough it says "i like ham :)"

maybe the examiner likes ham too, if so you could get extra marks! :D

maybe the examiner likes ham too, if so you could get extra marks! :D

Lets prey that happens! :lol:

Rob, you're gonna get a reputation at this rate!

Maybe you should release an album...

Heed%20The%20Call.jpg

Im heeding the call baby!! :notworthy: :nuts:

Yeah im a tit, the resident forum tit in fact :( oh well, like VAG-HAG-SLAG said, the tutor marking it might be a fan of ham and give me a bonus point :D he looks like he might like a bit of ham, not a small fella :roll:

....just wanted to tell everyone what a lovely Wiltshire cure ham and extra mature cathedral city chedder roll with tomato mayo and salt and pepper, that I had for my lunch! :tongue:

Ahhh - but have you ever eaten it upside down? Totally different tasting experience... :thumb right:

Worms...can of!

Seriously though, I do agree with said cheesewire with regards to the cheese. Not my choice, (mrsbeige is to blame for that) but in reality cheese is awesome, no matter what form it takes, with ham coming a very close second. :nuts:

You lying little :censored: :bad-words:

I can't believe you blamed me for buying that cheese, you were the one that wanted it cause you got more for the money so you could stuff your face more often!

We'll see what cheese we have next time I go shopping :p

Extra mild tesco crap I'd imagine :p

*secretly hopes we get some proper cheese*

Extra mild tesco crap I'd imagine :p

*secretly hopes we get some proper cheese*

Whatever monkey boy :roll:

"secretly not gonna get any cheese"

You seem to be so lost in that cheese and ham sandwich that you've forgotten all about the wheel arch liner you were going to sell me :roll:

Love cheese and ham combo sandwiches but i have to go steady on the cheese or else i end up with a nasty migrane :pale:

Love cheese and ham combo sandwiches but i have to go steady on the cheese or else i end up with a nasty migrane :pale:
:scratch:

Is that tryptophan related?