Sign in to follow this  
ADZ_VR6

ADZ VR6

Just thought i'd fire a few pics of what a corrado shouldn't look like :gag: Its been living in the back of my mates garage for the last three months because hes been busy. But hes now promised me that i shall have her back before the end of the month, Painted MOT and running perfectly :shock: i'll belive it when i see it........best get saving!!

shame on you :nono: evil man :mad2:

naa just kidding...its work in progress :tongue:

Its never ending work in progress mate :censored:

shame on you :nono: evil man :mad2:

naa just kidding...its work in progress :tongue:

Its never ending work in progress mate :censored:[/quote:2al63k2e]

i know the feeling...... :wink:

Im not on my own then, i got my old mot certificate out from 18 month ago the other day and realised that i'd don 297 mile for my £200 road tax and £700 + insurance for the year its completly impractical but i love it and carn't part with it :luvlove:

looks abit sad sitting there.but im sure the promise of painted and MOT'd has put a smile on the rado and ur face!

hey if WIPs were ever 'completed' im sure someone could come along with a fresh new mod and then ud realise damn i gota do that.its never ending with cars to keep em upto date and how u want them!

looks abit sad sitting there.but im sure the promise of painted and MOT'd has put a smile on the rado and ur face!

hey if WIPs were ever 'completed' im sure someone could come along with a fresh new mod and then ud realise damn i gota do that.its never ending with cars to keep em upto date and how u want them!

I no its all going to be worth it when its done its just never looks like its going to be, i've a few new shiny bits and pieces taking over the house as well waiting to go on it :grin:

Glad to see its getting sorted mate, at least it's moved from your back garden! Had mine 5 and half years now and it's still WIP, and the house is always full of parts too! Be good to see it at a show or two this year 8)

Glad to see its getting sorted mate, at least it's moved from your back garden! Had mine 5 and half years now and it's still WIP, and the house is always full of parts too! Be good to see it at a show or two this year 8)

I was sick of seeing it in the back garden on axel stand looking like a wreck, i shall be going to E38 are u off pal?

Yes I'll defo be there all weekend camping again, was a good laugh last year even though I was with the missus and her twin sister :lol:

Might try and get mine in for a bit more paint before then though, and maybe get a convoy going nearer the time!

it dont look to happy with itself atm and the cost is alot but its well worth it to see people looking at you, your in a old modern coupe classic and we all love it :D

got these back at the weekend, was servicing a machine at pristine alloy wheels and had them in the back of van, the manager did me a really good price to remove all defects dimond cut them paint in the webs lacquer them and post them back. Didn't expect them to come back this good :clap:

Got my car back at last :luvlove:stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdf104_0010.jpg[/attachment:3di1rs02]Corrado92.pdfth_104_0005.jpg[/attachment:3di1rs02]passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfth_104_0006.jpg[/attachment:3di1rs02]climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfth_104_0007.jpg[/attachment:3di1rs02]2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfth_104_0009.jpg[/attachment:3di1rs02]th_104_0010.jpg[/attachment:3di1rs02]

cheers for comments guys :clap: , i love the wheels but i find my self been a bit :camp: with them, That'll change when i curb them. Just a few problems to iron out then start looking at bits for engine mods.

Been browsing on a different forum poped over to local meet Huddersfield VAG for a hour out of bordem didn't have time to stop long Just found this on there forum Better camera than mine jugging by the quality :clap:

Love the rims. Looks fantastic. Do you get any rubbing at the back or have you had the arches rolled or pulled?

Love the rims. Looks fantastic. Do you get any rubbing at the back or have you had the arches rolled or pulled?

Yeah mate i have some rubbing issues at the moment, need to find somewhere that will roll the arches for me fully think they have been part done. And i think some better shockers will help when i get some spare cash :brickwall:

that looks amazing mate!!!!

great colour and the wheels suit it perfectly :D

how did you smoke the taillights or did you buy them?

that looks amazing mate!!!!

great colour and the wheels suit it perfectly :D

how did you smoke the taillights or did you buy them?

i would recommend them - they're quite light too, comparabale with speedies on te weight side and easy to keep clean. Plus the angular styling suits the angular corrado style, IMHO.