Sign in to follow this  
Majik

Im Back

Hi Everyone,

After some long absence due to personal problems i have returned, i don't expect a warm welcome back. but it was never my intention to 'rip off' any of the members off on this forum regarding the looms i was selling some time ago. I know it has been a long time but i will refund the money to everyone who never received the looms (if its any consolation). I will be going through my private messages and trying to paste together who didn't receive them and within the fourth coming weeks i will be paying them back.

Regards

Majik

:shock: Blimey there`s going to be a few cheesed of people on here with you mate, according to my pm`s the last email i sent you was on 26/01/2006 so be prepared to get slated, sorry youv`e had personal problems but some people may not be on here any more that paid for your looms :sad: Anyhow at least your doing the right thing and paying everyone back! Wouldv`e prefered the Loom Though!!

Well at least you had the balls to come back! Can only admire that and say thanks for trying to sort it all out. Do you still have your Corrado?!

Thanks guys, i still have got the looms which were imcomplete, but i think they will stay in the shed!

Yeah I've still got my Corrado just about, its in a bit of a state though, hasnt been used for nearly two years so going to get that sorted in the near future.

Just gave the first refund, hopefully will clear of the rest soon too.

I

some people may not be on here any more that paid for your looms

i will be contacting them through the forum and through the email address they sent payments from.

Nice one mate - I thought you'd sort it eventually...

Another chap who paid was my mate Gazman

Get that G60 sorted dude 8)

Kidhaaan Paaji!

Long time!

I sent Gary (Gazman) an email last night, but it never went through on his ntl email so i sent him a private message just waiting to hear back from him.

don't know what went on here but fair play mate , not many people would want to sort their sh!t out after all this time good one :salute:

Rob

Welcome back...

who are you? :scratch:

Think some of the 'issues' with the looms were way back in 2006. So a while before you were registered.

maj, hope all is well, things wasnt too good last time we spoke send me a pm if your still about we need to talk. Theres a hell of a lot thats changed!

Kidhaaan Paaji!

Long time!

I sent Gary (Gazman) an email last night, but it never went through on his ntl email so i sent him a private message just waiting to hear back from him.

If you are sending PM's to people who aren't picking them up (maybe no longer using the forum etc), just get in touch with the Mods and we can try and sort you out with email addresses (if they have email address contact disabled). Either way, if you're struggling to get in touch with someone, just let us know and maybe we can help to get all of this resolved.

Takes a decent set of balls to come back here after all this time/trouble so :salute: for that sir.

Too long... whats happening with the rado???

Well i'm going to have to wipe the cobwebs off it first, it aint been used for sometime so need to get it back on the road, hows your one?

:beer:

top man, people on forums dont sumtimes understand other users may be experiencing dificulties beyond their control, communicating over forums doesnt quite have the same personal feel as a phone call or meeting for real.

fair play to you son

I
some people may not be on here any more that paid for your looms

i will be contacting them through the forum and through the email address they sent payments from.

I've had no contact. and I've sent you 2 PM's to which you havent replied. Can I get my money back please!?

Been another week with no Contact Majik. At this point, I'd even take delivery of an updated Loom and not the money back! Just some comms to let me know something would be nice mate. Just say something and lets get this sorted and move on...

Been another week with no Contact Majik. At this point, I'd even take delivery of an updated Loom and not the money back! Just some comms to let me know something would be nice mate. Just say something and lets get this sorted and move on...

Mate be patient! And yeah I realise you'll have been waiting a long time for the refund, but another few days can't hurt either right?

Some of us do have lives/jobs/families outside this forum that take first line!

I met Majic briefly few days ago (between jobs) and he struck me as pretty upright guy, just doing his best in hard times...

Sure he'll be in touch sooner or later...

Mate be patient! And yeah I realise you'll have been waiting a long time for the refund, but another few days can't hurt either right?

Some of us do have lives/jobs/families outside this forum that take first line!

I met Majic briefly few days ago (between jobs) and he struck me as pretty upright guy, just doing his best in hard times...

Sure he'll be in touch sooner or later...

LOL are you serious? patient? Be fair fella, you've only got to look in the 'bad sellers' thread to see what you're like if someone leaves you out of pocket - just like everyone else your'e not best pleased!! Double standards somewhat?

Im pretty sure your 'patience' would be waring thin by now so come on! It's been going on for years!! :lol:

Majik, please rufund the people that are owed money so we can close this matter! :)