cdem

My 1991 White 16V Corrado...NOW ON COILOVERS

I pulled it a bit 2 hard not realising the pipes were caught on the firewall and it snapped the plastic on the top...DOH!!! I may just bypass the heater matrix for now and come back to it :(

You'l want it come winter ;)

Fix it while your there! Otherwise you'll have to take the whole dash out again!

yer i would fix it,you dont want to be doing it in the cold and dark winter.i done mine a few weeks ago,i didnt take dash out tho

Its just sourcing one now....means it puts back getting my car on the road aswell now. Doesnt help having 10days in Ibiza next month aswell!!!

Progress yesterday....heater matrix is done and the dash is all back together! Got another busy day today, oil and fuel filter to change, new distributor to fit and engine flush. Its forcast rain so doubt ill be able to get it all done but ill be making a start :)

Got a bit of an update. Took the car for a MOT in the week, wouldnt fit on the ramps in the first garage and in the second she failed the MOT on corroded brake lines and a few petty things like the rear number plate light. Brake lines and hoses are all being replaced this weekend and the other bits are all sorted :D

Also ordered some goodies, just got wheels and new coilovers to get now and ill be pretty happy...just the rust patches to sort out then.

Was nice to get back out driving it to the MOT station and have several people comment on it :D Fingers crossed ill be driving her again this week!!

I have yet to see your car chris, I was starting to think you were just saying you had a corrado to fit in LOL!

Haha well it will be there at the Sub11 meet on September 11th...just excuse the rust, i havnt got round to sorting that yet

Picked these up yesterday. Ordered some FK adaptors aswell so just waiting for them to arrive. Also brought some G60 brakes, FK Silverline coilovers and a roll cage. Having the brake lines all replaced on Tuesday and a new radiator at the weekend. Ive also got hold of black interior trim and ive got Corbeau seats to go in aswell. Ive also retrimmed the headlining in a nice dark brown suede material. Just waiting on Tuesday now for the mot retest :)

porcheteledials.jpg

that's some nice 944 wheels!

Look forward to see the result and the rollcage in as well.

Cheers,

Redfox.

They are mint...spotless like they have never been driven on, apart from one has a slight kerb rash lol but its not very noticeable unless you look close :)

Sounds good chris! Look forward to seeing the bucket seats and how you go about getting them in :) Unsure about the rollcage - but thats just me!

Look forward to the possibility of both yours and mine there on the 11th! lolol

Ive got some mk2 subframes that just need a tinkle to get them to sit lower. The rollcage is only for the rear so no annoying bars in the front :)

I will defo be at the Peterborough meet on 11th, ill be getting there early but id like to get all the Corrados together for a few photos before anyone leaves :)

Passed the MOT today....tax tomorrow....YIPEE!!!

Had some adaptors come this morning but they sent the wrong ones so they have sent the right set out which will be here tomorrow which means i can fit the Porsche wheels finally :D

FK Silverlines arrived yesterday and the adaptors the day before. Fitted them all today and heres the result. Really happy with it!!

slammedonfks.jpg

Congrats, that's a very nice and seriously low car. Very nice indeed ;)

When I installed my coilovers, I couldn't get the jacks out, and had to raise the suspension, next was when I reversed the car out from the drive in to the road, I headr some clanging, so raised it again, and next was the stupid speedbumps, so back to the block and raise it a little mor. Then it was fine.

Tou must have seriousle track-like roads around you. I would like taht too in Denmark, where I live.

Cheers,

Redfox.

Thank you :) The roads are not amazing around here but so far ive had no problems. I live on a building site and the road hasnt been laid yet but i have had no problems so far.

Its took alot of messing around, when i first dropped it the sump was pretty much on the floor and i wasnt going to risk that

Having to raise it up a bit as the wishbones keep catching. Also need to get the arch lips either folded back or cut off as they keep catching the tyres. I havnt tackled the speed bumps at work yet either :S

Not updates this recently. Nothing has changed really apart from that I have changed the grille back to standard

Rolling shot on the way to players

4C690C3E-4044-40F4-90D4-FFC98E20AB42-137-000000070332AB18.jpg

Hoping that next year I can afford to get the body work sorted :-)