Sign in to follow this  
colsy

anyone used their magnex life time guarantee-fractured mount

by all, the mounting prong on my magnex backbox has fractured, I remember seeing a lifetime guarantee in my wallet of reciepts for the system, so will be geting in touch with magnex, just wondered if any of u guys have had to use the guarantee before?

Cheers,

Col

The guarentee is only honoured if you were the person that brought the exhaust originally. I had a scorpion system fall apart on my old mk2 golf and because it was the previous owner that had it fitted, they wouldnt honour the guarentee :mad2:

There is no doubt a clause on the receipt that says it is non transferrable.

I remember with my Longlife system, it was transferrable after the admin charge was paid (£25)

Same old...

Same here, got a Powerflow full system, but the guarantee is only valid for the guy that bought it (previous owner!)

unfortunatley thats the case with most of the lifetime garantee's. also most will have to be fitted by an approved place, with receipts, (what i was told-don't hold me to this). robbin :censored: :bad-words:

but if you know or have a way to contact the previous owner, throw some beer tokens their way an they may agree :D (this worked for me :grin: )

Hi all,

the guarantee wasn't transferable, and couldn't be arsed contacting the original owner. decided to weld it back on my self. good as new....the exhaust any way....i messed up with the ginder tho and ended up having my finger stiched.

the sacrafice's we make for our corrado's!!!!

Col