Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Anyone know this car?

Hi guys, not been on here much for a couple of years however that will maybe change in the next week or so. Im trying to complete the "set" with a VR.

Ive seen this one on pistonheads and thought is look quite good in the white. Ive contacted the guy and he seems genuine with a few other dubs in his fold. Anyone looked at it? If not anyone in the area that could possibly look at it as Im up in Aberdeen. Ive got my eye on one or two up here but I do like this.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/447841.htm

Don't know the car but it looks like it needs some TLC.

Wrong steering wheel (one off a 2.0 16v?), no stereo, and the interior doesn't look like its only done 80k IMHO!

Don't know the car but it looks like it needs some TLC.

Wrong steering wheel (one off a 2.0 16v?), no stereo, and the interior doesn't look like its only done 80k IMHO!

that looks like 2.0 16v cloth too

That car has been on Ebay before. Think he's been trying to shift it for a little while. Which is good cos it makes it easier to negotiate lots of money off! :D Look at what Cazza's car was going for and tell me this white one is worth the £1200 odd more.

That car has been on Ebay before. Think he's been trying to shift it for a little while. Which is good cos it makes it easier to negotiate lots of money off! :D Look at what Cazza's car was going for and tell me this white one is worth the £1200 odd more.

good point, there are much better ones out there for the £

a few 'additions' on that C were a bit boy racer/ fast & furious styleeee. That would cause concern for me...... that & the write off i suppose :lol:

looks really good in white though :)