til2143

Corrado 8v, many on here?

here's my 2.0 8v, my first corrado and only had it a few months now :clap: just added the exhaust and alloys so far, next i'm thinking of lowering it slightly to fit the new wheels and then air filter and cam shaft (funds permiting). Runs perfectly so i dont want to mess with her too much and i'm not disappointed with the speed/performance but a little more tweek would be good so i hope the new cam will perk her up a bit 8)

thought i would bring this thread back to life. im curious just how many 8v are left out there (or on this forum). how u make one of those vote threads. would be good to vote which c you have (may have been done, i dont no)

Just a suggestion :shrug:

Honestly, i dont understand why u need economy if its a second car? I mean the corrado is really impressively slow in 16v guise considering the noise it makes so i cant even imagine how an 8v would be. Buy a VR imo. Im thinking of one :lol:

If not that, buy a valver with a straight shell and drop an ABF lump in, will be smoother with abit more torque than a 9a and will out perform the 8v with ease tbh.

im a part time worker, student and have no money. an 8v kills my wallet enough already :lol:

Im in the same boat as u, full time student, part time job and my valver rapes me so im thinking of a vr or a merc with a V8 :grin:

Seriously :clap:

i Recently got a 94' 2.0 8v drivers amazing imo as for fuel consumption i get like 9-10 Liters /100km while driving in city (so lots of stop lights and crap like that) and like 13-15/maximum of 17 Liters/100km if i floor it :norty:.

Whar r the specs of these Rotal slipstream & tires specs?

Cheers

here's my 2.0 8v, my first corrado and only had it a few months now :clap: just added the exhaust and alloys so far, next i'm thinking of lowering it slightly to fit the new wheels and then air filter and cam shaft (funds permiting). Runs perfectly so i dont want to mess with her too much and i'm not disappointed with the speed/performance but a little more tweek would be good so i hope the new cam will perk her up a bit 8)