Sign in to follow this  
coolrado

forum stand banner/sail flag

Right I am in the middle of getting a forum flag made up for shows, stands ect, I had given the logo to someone ages ago to see what he could do but he has since given up doing vinyl printing so i have gone elsewhere.

I already have the 9m long carbon pole and have found someone who can source the correct fabric and also someone who can print on it, the only issue now is what layout people want on the flag and what colour fabric and design would be best.

I was thinking the corrado logo towards the top the right way up and the text either "THE Corrado Forum" or "www.the-corrado.net" running sideways down the length of the flag.

the shape of the sail flag will be like this

and a basic template if anyone feels like suggesting a layout.

we put our logo at the bottom and . com up the banner

pics that may help you

UltimateDubs2008049.jpg

UltimateDubs2008001.jpg

Rob

cheers for the suggestion,

if you dont mind me asking, where did you get yours done and how much did it cost you?

we got a few like that at work and i know a couple of people who do printing ill ask tomorow and get bak to you if you havnt sorted it already :D price wise that is theres loads of ways of doig the styling tho thats the big desition

hows about ...

the same as the top of this page with the corrado forum and the pic at the bottom

bit basic but it does what it says on the flag in retrospect?

Is it printed on both sides?

I like the idea of the Corrado outline jobber at the bottom then either THE Corrado Forum going up the flag, or corrado-forum.net

If you can stick with that as the address, that'd be good as that's what all the stickers say :)

I've got one in my attic that timg60 had made up, the only problem being that the printers miss-spelt Corrado :confused: :lol:

cheers for the suggestion,

if you dont mind me asking, where did you get yours done and how much did it cost you?

The boy who got them is away on holiday for the next two weeks so can't get a contact number till he returns cost was about £140 for the pair they came with poles in their own fitted case but no bases we made those , used a flat piece of steel about 120mm x400mm fitted with a threaded stud in the middle at one short side then got a cheap table leg from ikea drilling the plastic foot so that the pole can fit in

they are printed on one side only as they are white two side would show

PM in a coupl of weeks if you still need the contact details

Rob