Sign in to follow this  
chrisr

new member saying hi

Right before i start and post any pics i thought id just say hello :wave: and introduce myself, Firstly im chris, Im 30 and live in Middleton, My normal car is a MK4 VW Golf 2.0GTi, I have however just got hold of a K-reg white corrado 2.0 16valve, I got it as payment off a friend of mine who owed me quite a bit of money and couldnt afford to pay me so hence im now a corrado owner,

I only got the car last night (Sunday) and not had chance to do anything with it yet, It does have a few issues that need sorting out (will be asking advice on here if its ok)

Here are the first pics i got of it this morning on my phone before i went to work.

corrado2.jpg

corrado1.jpg

And one of it when i turned up to pick it up last night.

corradolight.jpg.

Feel free to make any coments.

Looks very tidy mate whats your plans then?

Not sure yet to be honest, At the moment it wont tick over from cold so i need to sort that out first, Ill either be putting the standard front & rear lights back on (currently got clear rears & angel eye fronts) then sell the non standard ones or leave it as it is and sell the origional ones,

Then i suppose it will be a case of a good machine polish & full valet (paint work is dull) but the leather interior is in good condition. Then i suppose ill be selling it on unless i get a soft spot for it. :wink:

Give you a couple of weeks driving and you'll be hooked. Bought my first one 8 years ago to make the 500 mile journey to sort my mk1 cab out ride a bit smoother than my mk1 16v that sounded like a tank. after the journey couldnt hear for at least an hour. the rado was such a nice change and wouldnt change it, apart from perhaps more power next year :norty:

Welcome mate, looks very well. White is the new black at the moment. 8)

I'd have a look at the Idle Stablisation Valve for the cure to your cold start problem, I'd had it before on an old golf I had, and got it at the moment on my VR6.

Nice looking rado, they are worth keeping hold of :D

Give me a shout when you get rid of either head lights, not too fussed whether its the standard or the inpro

will do. what sort of price you thinking of? might help me to decide what lights im going to be using :D