Sign in to follow this  
paul20v

Your favourite modification

This...

engine-1.jpg

I get 200 lbft at 3500 rpm at the moment, but it could do with another remap. It has noticably more grunt than a standard N/A VR6, and I can have my cake and eat it, as the other engine mods give a top-end power increase without a torque trade-off thanks to the Schrick VGI.

I'm glad a previous owner paid for it though! Pity the VW bean-counters binned-it in the early stages, all Corrado VRs should have had VSR/VGI fitted from the factory.

An MP3 & USB stick head unit. So cool being able to put a crap load of albums on a pen drive and not have to worry about having CD wallets, etc in the car - and the music never skips even when you go over pot holes :)

My number plate...Its worth a few brake horse ya know and nobody never notices it! Not even the cops :lol:

It lets the sierra cossie intercooler do its thing 8)

11.jpg

fmicnumberplate2.jpg

That is bl00dy brilliant. Best mod here so far me thinks..

I will definately do the same if I go turbo. Don't traffic wardens, ( read failed traffic cops) report you then? And do you put a real one on for the MOT :D

My number plate...Its worth a few brake horse ya know and nobody never notices it! Not even the cops :lol:

It lets the sierra cossie intercooler do its thing 8)

11.jpg

fmicnumberplate2.jpg

That is bl00dy brilliant. Best mod here so far me thinks..

I will definately do the same if I go turbo. Don't traffic wardens, ( read failed traffic cops) report you then? And do you put a real one on for the MOT :D

Not been pulled by the cops yet for them to get a propper look at it :shock: But i am a little worried when they do eventually spot it!

Not gone through an mot with it yet, but there are 2 small mounting holes in the bottom of the bumper for my german plate, or i can use some velcro on the sides of the intercooler hole and mount the plate over the top. :)

Here's what its hiding.

fmicrunningoutside2.jpg

And you can see where i could put velcro at either side of the hole here...

fmicbumperprimed4.jpg

This modification is copyright btw :grin: :lol:

An MP3 & USB stick head unit. So cool being able to put a crap load of albums on a pen drive and not have to worry about having CD wallets, etc in the car - and the music never skips even when you go over pot holes :)

Good call.

Ive got a 40GB 2.5" hard drive connected to my headunit best thing ive bought for anything, ever