Sign in to follow this  
dizzydubbers_missis

Who needs an alarm....????

Should this go in Ice n Secure?? lol

He looks friendly enough to me ;)

I really like solid looking dogs like that. These wafty scrawny litle dogs do nothing for me. Whats his name?

I really like solid looking dogs like that. These wafty scrawny litle dogs do nothing for me. Whats his name?

3 choice phrases from a Toady night out.

3 choice phrases from a Toady night out.

If I could only have fitted "look at this, there's some chewing gum stuck to my jeans" into that comment, we'd have had a full house.... :)

The people next door to me have 2 fully grown and one nearly big, just like that. They are the biggest nancies on earth. Look vicious though but soft as!

It definately passes the proper dog test. As far as I'm concerned it's not a proper dog if you can kill it by accidentally standing on it. Everything that falls in to that category needs to be reclassified under EU law as a domesticated toy rat. Just like Cadbury's can't call their "chocolate" chocoloate on the continent because it doesn't have enough actual chocolate in it, domesticated toy rats contain more rat than dog and should be classified as such.

Yeah my neighbour has a huge doberman and a jack russle, the dobe's soft as sh1t but the jacks a nasty little bugger when she wants to be :lol:

The doberman really is a beauty though, he reminds me a bit of the 'at at' robots on star wars. Weirdly, my dog looks a bit like a combo of the two (jack and dobe) when he's stood next to them :lol:

colanbartonlanewithdog028.jpg

My cousin used to have a dog that was actually cross between a jack russell and a doberman. She was gorgeous. Tiny bit bigger than a jack russell but the face and colour and shiny coat of a doberman. I often wondered how they managed it tho :lol:

You don't look quite how I expected Walesy....

Our Jack russell cross dog managed to get on our collie bitch and produced collie sized jack russells and jack russell sized collies.