Sign in to follow this  
Timo.

PHOTOS RR Star Performance

Hey, here is a list of the cars I have photos of. Send me a PM if you want them sent to you. Listing them by registration, but if you want me to remove yours then give me a shout. (hope no one gets upset by this!!) I thought that would be the easiest way.

Anyway here they are:-

J21 MCN

K392 BOJ 2 PICTURES

N576 RDU

J492 GCD

B180 WSK

K374 EHX

H8 ACG 2 PICTURES

N9 JHN

M679 HGD

P16 VMR 2 PICTURES

P12 GRS 2 PICTURES

J811 GGP 3 PICTURES

B19 VWC 3 PICTURES

G410 NNV 2 PICTURES

Apologies if I haven't taken yours. More that two pictures means I have both you stood beside your car outside and I have it on the rolling road.

I have some of the tescos car park too, which will hopefully load up.

cheers

Simon

Aye make the Golf owner feel welcome....................lol

Wheres ma photo? 8)

Alan

you mean this one matey :?: :wink:

Cheers for the pictures Simon good shots, did you see the way Rodders had modified the air box, I've got mine about 90% complete but using it anyway there is a definite improvement the cars wants to pull much better at the lower rev range if you didn't manage to see what he done I could sort you out some pictures at the weekend deffinatley worth the time you would also be better getting the K&N filter panel, let me know if you need the pictures :shock:

Aye make the Golf owner feel welcome....................lol

Wheres ma photo? 8)

Alan

By the time I got to the door to take a photo of ur golf u had bu**ered off round the front, lol :lol: :lol:

Cool now I can save ur golf pic in my rr day folder

cheers

DM

Im the last picture on my second post :D

is that biggrim in one of those pics too i reconise asifs old cream leather ?

Hmmmn..., I think you might know who I am Darren...,

BTW looks half the size of me! :shock:

Cheers

SCOTCORRADOG60

yeah still waiting for the thanks for all your power ... :lol: :lol:

Dick Dastardly, No disrespect to Roddy, but he didnt touch his air box. Ess_three on this forum did. he drove the MK3 Golf. think he sould get the glory for that one to be perfectly honest. :roll:

Dick Dastardly, No disrespect to Roddy, but he didnt touch his air box. Ess_three on this forum did. he drove the MK3 Golf. think he sould get the glory for that one to be perfectly honest. :roll:

brian.....clark aka dickdastardly was told that it was glen aka ess_three who did the mods to my airbox....and i would imagine as clark only met glen briefly for 5 mins he maybe forgot his name.....afterall there was well in XS of 25 people there at any one time......and if you look in any of my past posts regarding my "modded" airbox you'll see that ive always(99% of the time) credited ess_three with doing it......i have never taken plaudits for things i've never done myself

vr6storm, very good Roddy, i never said anything about you cause it werent you that typed it. i was saying he was crediting the wrong person thats all.

HI whos got J492 GCD by the way im well interested coz it looks black in the pic and mines J491 GCD how close is that....i had to double check than thought DVLA F'd up BIGTIME lol