Sign in to follow this  
Kajkagen

Hertz HSK130

Yeah they're good quality speakers. Very popular in Italy. Hardly heard of in this country, but they are very well made :lol:

You won't get a massive improvement over the standard speakers to be honest, just more power handling.

You really need the Audioscape door pods and 6.5" speakers to really improve things at the front :wink:

You really need the Audioscape door pods and 6.5" speakers to really improve things at the front :wink:

I get bored of saying that

Nice one Kev!

Have been doing a lot of reading on the Audioscape door pods now, and thats definitely the way I want to go!

Do you reckon there could be a market for another group buy of these? (black editions, late spec)

I see that you know the guys at Audioscape, so maybe you could fix another group buy? (I know that you are the host of other big group buys, so only start this one if you feel like it! :notworthy: )

Regards

My advice would also be sound deadening in the door. It makes a noticable difference and gives you a bit more of a quality feel to the car.

Second Skin Damplifier is the best stuff I've played with so far 8)

But yes, as above, there's no replacement for inches :norty: :lol:

And my advice on "dynamatting" is don't apply it unless you are absolutely sure you won't be taking it off again!!

I did just that recently. Removed 25 Kg of dynamat and it took 3 days!!

Anyway, Audioscape Group Buy. I can have a word with James about it but I'm not sure how keen he will be as he doesn't really get involved with car audio much anymore. I'll let you know.....