Sign in to follow this  
corozin

Extra celebrities on Sunday's Top Gear...

Haha.. cool.. didn't spot them in the crowd though there is no mistaking a giant fella like Ben!

Looks like denim is still in, then!

Like guitars, IIRC started back in the mid-fifties in a big way in the UK.

Funnily, my best pal whom I have known from 1st year at secondary school, and who is pretty cool in many ways, has never worn a pair. :scratch:

o_O

Aaah, it's all so clear now. Initially all I saw was a black picture with text!

I bet the audience behind were a bit pissed off when those two stood right at the front!

:tumbleweed: :lol:

Seriously though, well done for almost getting spotted and being forced to put up a screenshot of yourselves from the episode.

How big are you guys anyways? Standing near the hamster doesn't make scaling very easy.

Well now we can find out what it was Clarkson "found on the internet" that they couldn't show on telly, that elicited such a reaction from the audience!

Ben??

I spoke to Ben last night & he told me about it. Fortunately I had a cheeky copy of the programme recorded electronically & tracked him down.

Apparently there is a 7 year waiting list to be in the audience for TG now. If you look closely enough you can see Ben's lips moving : "haha suckers" I think he's saying.

:D

p.s. As for "found on the internet" I don't think the answer to that takes much imagination. It wasn't eBay thats for sure, LOL

I spoke to Ben last night & he told me about it. Fortunately I had a cheeky copy of the programme recorded electronically & tracked him down.

Apparently there is a 7 year waiting list to be in the audience for TG now. If you look closely enough you can see Ben's lips moving : "haha suckers" I think he's saying.

:D

p.s. As for "found on the internet" I don't think the answer to that takes much imagination. It wasn't eBay thats for sure, LOL

7 YEARS! :shock:

And I thought the waiting list for Later with Jools Holland was bad... (5yrs)