Sign in to follow this  
foster

Porsche Wheels

Hi im looking at getting some 17 inch porsche wheels. The ones im after are on Ebay now (item:170232086202).

They are 17x7.5 ET23 all round. What width adapters will i need? Or does the offset leave me with no room for adapters?

I fitted Design 90's to my old 16v and had a huge headache getting them to sit right in the arches so I want to know that these will work!

Thanks in advance.

If they are et23 then im afraid they won't really fit with any type of adapter mate :(

Adding adapters will decrease the offset, which is 35 as standard on standard width wheel.So they will really stick out of the arches with an et of 8 using a 15mm adapter.

Neil. :)

Ok so 17"x7.5 ET52 Is better I take it. I've never seen 15mm adapters only 20mm.

Never been able to get my head around offsets, Thanks for you're help.

Ahhh, et52 is more like it 8) There were some 15mm adapters floating about when they first appeared on the scene...Not sure if they are still available, but wider will be better anyway.

Basically anything you add (the adapter width) will decrease the et.

I ran et52 design 90's (all 8x16's) on my late style g60 (narrower track than vr6) with 25mm adapters all round. No catching and sat perfectly in the arches.

Neil.