Sign in to follow this  
Danny B

new paint job??

Was thinking of getting a complete respray.......how much should it cost ? and what should it involve ? not really intersted in having a cheap alternative, want it done properly.

Any info/suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Danny b

mine is at the painters now make sure u got lots of space if your stripping it there is so so so many bits to take off mines gone to a bear shell and the wifes not happy lol good luck :sleeping:

I have just had mine done and although it isnt 100% it is mighty close! I spent under a thousand.

If you need new trim bits it can get costly. Roof strips and a couple of window rubbers is £200

I'm really happy though with results just had it sprayed from glass down. Can you really justify a £3-5k job on a car thats probably worth less?

under a thousand bloody hell that seems cheap, I was expecting about double that with not much change !!

You have PM :D

I have just had mine done and although it isnt 100% it is mighty close! I spent under a thousand.

If you need new trim bits it can get costly. Roof strips and a couple of window rubbers is £200

I'm really happy though with results just had it sprayed from glass down. Can you really justify a £3-5k job on a car thats probably worth less?

Is there any chance of a few pics of the job?.. :wave:

Is there any chance of a few pics of the job?.. :wave:

Yeah no probs. I will post some up but at the moment it has only had a very light polish. In two weeks I take it back after the lacquer has hardened a bit more and it is having a more serious hard polish. Will post some pics then!

Matt :)