Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

corsa seats

yep the new corsa vxr's a bit of an animal, 200bhp turbo and looks as max power special as any production car i've ever seen!

they are the same style as the rs4's, they'd look very special in your 3.2 monster! 8)

It's amazing what turd polish can do these days...

But alas, I have to agree on those seats looking proper mental. Not sure if I'd want them in my C though... I think if I was going down that route, I'd want some "proper" race seats

Why the anti- Vauxhall comments?! :D

It's not as if Vauxhall have anything to do with those seats though. They're just bolting in seats made for them by OEMs.....probably Recaro.

There's nowt wrong with mixing and matching parts from all makes :D I positively encourage it!

good find Karl 8)

They look schweet

Why not just rob the ones out of ya brothers HiLux?? I couldnt believe them! :lol:

But alas, I have to agree on those seats looking proper mental. Not sure if I'd want them in my C though... I think if I was going down that route, I'd want some "proper" race seats

yeh true dom, but most "proper" race seats are bloody un-comfy, and i'm getting old so need some creature comforts.

Those are Recaro 'Sportster' me thinks...

if they're good enough for RS4s... they're good enough for all yous!!! :D

and i'm getting old so need some creature comforts.

how about these Karl??

bloody cheeky kids :lol:

Nice seats and I think the Corsa VXR is a pretty good looking little hot hatch personally. 200BHP isn't anything to be sniffed at, at all.

They're cheaper than a Polo GTI, probably better equipped, faster, and better looking to boot.. and that 1.6 turbo engine I assume is the one shared between the Mini and the forthcoming Fiat 500 Arbarth so it should be fairly strong..?

Nice seats and I think the Corsa VXR is a pretty good looking little hot hatch personally. 200BHP isn't anything to be sniffed at, at all.

They're cheaper than a Polo GTI, probably better equipped, faster, and better looking to boot.. and that 1.6 turbo engine I assume is the one shared between the Mini and the forthcoming Fiat 500 Arbarth so it should be fairly strong..?

yeah i agree, and you dont get the chavs driving round in them like you did with previous models. But then thats why i cant stand corsa's even the new one, though it IS an improvement.