Sign in to follow this  
jackflash

Corrado/Dub T-shirts

Anyone got any links to any decent T-shirts featuring the Corrado or any other dubs for that matter? I know this should probably be in the suppliers forum but I'm not looking for anything specifically, though obviously I'm aware of the dub design tees and the I already have the one of the corrado tees that are sold on ebay of the side profile of the car. Just wondering if there were any other decent designs doing the rounds? (I do remember seeing some mk2 golf ones a while ago that said 'golf - the best way to ruin a good walk' or something along those lines if anyone has the link to those?)

some cool corrado ones on ebay, do a search for corrado logo tshirt, should bring it up.

Also isnt there a company called 8380 laboratories or something like that, someone will know the correct company.

Yeah I've got the white profile/outline on black t-shirt on ebay, though I've just seen one on there of the front of the car where you can get your own number plate put on which is quite cool...

My girlfriend made me a hoody on one of them design your own t-shirt sites.

It says Corrado VR6 on the front and has a massive VW symbol on the back with "Its A Dub Thing..." written under it

My girlfriend made me a hoody on one of them design your own t-shirt sites.

It says Corrado VR6 on the front and has a massive VW symbol on the back with "Its A Dub Thing..." written under it

sweet man, she got a sister? :D