Sign in to follow this  
dr_mat

Does your Corrado ...

just got back from holiday having had the car in the garage for a week..apparently the tracking is all good..felt ok to drive for a short while but after 10-20 mins of driving it started to feel like **** again..its pulling way off to the left and this time the steering felt heavy and light in both directions (obviously not at the same time)..it just basically feels VERY twitchy and kinda scary going round corners, even slowly!?? dont really know where to start..

if that's the case - the alignment place that you took it to may not have done the camber bolts up tight enough. this happened with mine - i took it back to the place with new camber bolts from vw and they confirmed it had gone out again and re-did their work, fitting the new bolts for next to no extra charge.

just tell the alignment place they have done be done up hoofing tight! - i'm sure if you asked them nicely they would pop it back on the ramps, just to confirm their work is still good - not a very helpful place if they won't confirm their own work after all....

i am changing my suspension very soon so am going to get the tracking and camber sorted 100% then and see what happens from there..thanks for your advice